Page 592 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Great! All we need are more overpriced toys. Anyone see the Office this week? Princess Unicorn dolls on sale for 200 bucks at Chubby13's store!
    Haven't bought much lately. Nothing I really need to have. Might get the TRU bust up sets if I see em though.
    Those Bust-Ups are easy to find- and plentiful. Don't get them confused for the keychains though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Those Bust-Ups are easy to find- and plentiful. Don't get them confused for the keychains though.
    The Clone Wars keychains are actually decent for what they are, but the OT series are just BAD. They look like bootlegs. Are the Clone bust ups the same sculpts as the animated series and Saesee set clones from years back? I kind of want to support the new ones so GG will make more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    For all you Lego guys, I found the new Indy Flying Wing and SW ATT and Clone Trooper BP at Monrovia TRU today. Best part was that they rang up at the suggested retail price. No extra dollar or two markup that TRU usually charges. I'd normally get them at the Lego store, but they've been getting these new sets much later than TRU and just couldn't wait.
    Can you post the UPC for the Flying Wing?

Just out of curiosity, have any of you found DCUC wave 5 in Walmart? It seems like none of it has hit the LA area WM's.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    That figures. I finally broke down and got one from Hasbrotoyshop a couple weeks ago for $120, thinking that was the lowest it could get. Now it's even lower.

I paid about what you paid. And even at 149.99 the BMF is worth every penny. Be glad u got it less than retail and that you don't live in Europe. I think they had to pay double or triple our price.

I haven't been to the stores recently, but can't wait to see that hound/ravage!!!

Quick poll: What version/exclusive of The Dark Knight dvd/BR did everyone get last week?? I got the steelbook case at F.Y.E. I love it. BB screwed everyone who preordered TDK posters by giving them out early, when they were supposed to wait till midnight Mon./Tues. day. Glad I skipped BB, even though i did preorder. Went the next day and got my deposit back.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-18-2008 at 04:26 AM. Reason: poll

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have any of you found DCUC wave 5 in Walmart? It seems like none of it has hit the LA area WM's.
    I saw half that wave at Pico Rivera WM last month, but skipped them. Haven"t seen them since.

Finally got out to Burbank Target again, haven't been in a week or so. All the CW3D figures are gone, just piles of TLC and maybe some leftover SL (by "piles" I mostly mean "tons of Wave 3" since there were around 4 or 5 Faies there at 10am). Comic Packs are still in the back, not being stocked leaving now one Marvel Mandie and one Xizor/Cankle lonely on the peg.

Target's decided to hide the fact that Mattel's (or Target's own) distribution sucks on DCUC figures by removing the tags entirely and popping in various JLU/DCIH tags, filling the pegs with tons of 3-packs & basics that don't seem to move. Reminds me of when they eliminated Marvel Legends pegs awhile back, dashing any hopes of finding any of the cool variants from the MODOK wave (or even the wave itself!) in a store that doesn't have a dozen scalpers on their payroll like TRU or KB.

I wasn't there shopping for myself though, so I managed to talk myself outta buying the Obi-Wan/212th BP. There were tons of Titaniums, had to talk myself out of getting the Z-95 Headhunter (for now) and the P-38 Starfighter (forever, since I plan to get the 3.75"-scale one). Both looked pretty neat. Lots of CW3D Anakin Starfighters and Dagger Squadron B-wings to go around, too.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    guess no one likes TDK. oh well
    Take the stupid guy in the rubber suit out of the movie and it would had been awesome.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Found Clone Wars wave 3 minus Dooku and Ventress at Culver City Target yesterday. Good wave, I like all the figures that I got, except 3PO who is only ok.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Quick poll: What version/exclusive of The Dark Knight dvd/BR did everyone get last week?? I got the steelbook case at F.Y.E. I love it. BB screwed everyone who preordered TDK posters by giving them out early, when they were supposed to wait till midnight Mon./Tues. day. Glad I skipped BB, even though i did preorder. Went the next day and got my deposit back.
    non-special-edition Blu-Ray. I was going to buy it at Target, but they were sold out, all they had was their SE blu-ray for $5 more that had the ridiculous half-mask packaging.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.