Page 593 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 93493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have any of you found DCUC wave 5 in Walmart? It seems like none of it has hit the LA area WM's.
    I found all 5 figures last week at Upland WM, I was in shock that they had them as they are impossible to find !! My favorites are the Eradicator and the Riddler is a close 2nd !!

Crenshaw Walmart today had the Transformers Animated Shockwave.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    guess no one likes TDK. oh well
    Hey, how about giving us a few hours to respond to your informal poll?

For the record, I got the Target mask.

Nope. Answers must be posted within one hour of the poll's opening.

TW -- sound like a Balehater. My only gripe with the performance was Batman's voice. They electronically altered it to make it lower/deeper and it came out terrible. Why not just use the regular voice? It worked for BB. Other than that his acting was fine.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-19-2008 at 06:24 AM. Reason: punctuation

I don't know which version I got, but it was free and came with a card from Barry Meyer. I love my job.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I don't know which version I got, but it was free and came with a card from Barry Meyer. I love my job.

You got one of the Sh**ty one disc version from Barry, thanks Barry for giving me the bare bones edition..... What with all the millions of dollars the movie made you guys.

I picked mine up at the Warner Bros. on lot store Blu-Ray for $19.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    You got one of the Sh**ty one disc version from Barry, thanks Barry for giving me the bare bones edition..... What with all the millions of dollars the movie made you guys.

I picked mine up at the Warner Bros. on lot store Blu-Ray for $19.
    Yeah, well - if it means I get to keep my job in this ****ty economy AND get a free DVD, I don't mind if they sent me the cheap version. I mean, honestly - the whole disc format will be obsolete in 5 years anyway.

very funny chaddy and sentry. You can't beat free. Question to ask for u wb guys - if they had it at the lot store, would u guys scoop up the Kubrick 5 movie box set that was released last year for me? need to scrape up the dough for it, but want it badly. thx.

I've never seen anything like that there, but if they have that there, I'd be happy to pick it up for you.

Has anyone seen the Target Ultimate BPs? I haven't seen so much as a shelf tag and I've been hitting once or twice a week for three weeks at three different targets.

thanx.

I saw some UBPs about a week and a half ago. Probably harder to find now b/c of xmas traffic. I've read that some stores -in the valley i think- are already clearancing them. If i'm wrong -it's the targets out in the inland empire.