Page 599 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 99499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 10432
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Saw the 1/4 scale Maul. Looked ok, even though Maul was listed at 1.75 meters tall. He's not that tall is he? I remember my Anakin character key said he was 1.83 m. Maul as tall as Anakin? aaa not quite. A 1/4 Qui-gonn would be cool.
    1.75m is accurate, that's only 5' 9" tall, Ray Park is about that tall.

Anakin on Wookieepedia and SW.com is listed as 1.85m, that's 6' 1" tall, which is roughly accurate for Hayden.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target had Mighty Muggs on sale for $8.97, so I picked up Tarkin. The SW aisle has been reset/moved.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    1.75m is accurate, that's only 5' 9" tall, Ray Park is about that tall.

Anakin on Wookieepedia and SW.com is listed as 1.85m, that's 6' 1" tall, which is roughly accurate for Hayden.

that's cool. Wonder what chewie and Qui-gon are listed at? And solo, palpy and....

Happy to new year to all you guys. So when will the new Hasbro Cantina wave hit? I'm so out of the loop I have no idea.

Anyone interested in the 1st Animated CW figures/ sets and all kinds of ships? I hung on to a few items but 90% of the stuff is gone.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Happy New Year to you Turbo!

That wave is due in this month.

I'm still interested in the Saga Landspeeder, we never got together but we should.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

you mean to tell me the top pro collectors like Bluesnags and Crunchy haven't found the snowtrooper or tlc ANH wave yet?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    you mean to tell me the top pro collectors like Bluesnags and Crunchy haven't found the snowtrooper or tlc ANH wave yet?!?!?!?!?
    Ha.

Checking in to see if anyone's recently seen the Christophsis battle pack in the LA/Burbank area. The locater tool on target.com is flawed. I saw a bucketload of them in St. Louis when I was there over the holidays, but I couldn't fit it in my luggage so I left it behind. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have bought it and shipped it...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Is the Christophis one with Anakin on a STAP facing a battle droid also on a STAP?

Those are sitting at my Wal-Mart. Probably only 3 of them or so, though.

In a way, yes. But I meant the UBP. That's the one with the AAT and the AT-RT with Anakin, some clones, and some droids.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!