Page 600 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 100500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Ha.

Checking in to see if anyone's recently seen the Christophsis battle pack in the LA/Burbank area. The locater tool on target.com is flawed. I saw a bucketload of them in St. Louis when I was there over the holidays, but I couldn't fit it in my luggage so I left it behind. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have bought it and shipped it...

Chaddy, NoHo Target had one on Sunday.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    you mean to tell me the top pro collectors like Bluesnags and Crunchy haven't found the snowtrooper or tlc ANH wave yet?!?!?!?!?

Found the Snowtrooper wave today at Burbank Target. Picked up the Sandtrooper (clean/black pauldron) but passed on the Snowtrooper. It looked the same as the VOTC Snowtrooper, and I have about 20 of those guys already. Is this Snowtrooper different? I'll probably pick one up next time if it is. Stashed the other clean black pauldron Sandtrooper - PM me if interested.

No sign of the ANH wave yet. Looking forward to them, though.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

i knew it. Living up to his collector rank. How many snowtroop did they have? I wonder if wally will get these in too, so i don't have to pay $8.50+ a figure

600th page! woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Ha.

Checking in to see if anyone's recently seen the Christophsis battle pack in the LA/Burbank area. The locater tool on target.com is flawed. I saw a bucketload of them in St. Louis when I was there over the holidays, but I couldn't fit it in my luggage so I left it behind. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have bought it and shipped it...
    Spotted it at West Hollywood Target and Culver City Target (the one on Rodeo & La Cienega) within the last week or so.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]Are there any new discount codes for HTS right now?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

smile8 gives 10% off - just used it today on some Marvel & SW Muggs.

SW2009 gives 10% off SW products only.

- J

Thank you!
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Found several things on clearance at different Targets today for 75% off. Got the Falcon for 34.98 and the Lego Star Destroyer for 24.98. Wooooooot!!!!!

The BMF for under $40? You have to be kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The BMF for under $40? You have to be kidding!
    Yep... no kidding here. Plumber Bob beat me to the only 3 at the store, but gave me one with the thrashed/opened box. What a guy! k/d!