Page 603 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 10430
    haven't been out hunting in a while. If i wanted to check out that new Universe Hound/ravage, where's my best chance of finding one? Also, circuit city is being liquidated and i hear most are in clearance at 10% off. I, like most, will try and go when the discount is deeper. Are there any that are already past 10% off??

I saw Hound/Ravage at Target yesterday. They also had Cyclonus.

It was the first time I'd seen either and they looked very cool.

When I saw them, I said "Oh, cool!" out loud and a girl that was working the toy isle came over and we "talked Transformers." Apparently she likes them, too.

I was surprised to find Clone Wars w4 at Target this morning. I grabbed both Clones, Padme, & Goldie. I also picked up a Transformer Smokescreen.

Hey Bikerscout, Burbank Target had a couple of the hound/ravage TF this morning. Joes w 12 and SW animated w4 was also there.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I was surprised to find Clone Wars w4 at Target this morning. I grabbed both Clones, Padme, & Goldie. I also picked up a Transformer Smokescreen.
    Burbank Target had all of that tonight, except Padme. Lots of Legends too. Finally saw the Christophus BP- and it reminded me why I'm not buying any of this stuff anymore- too expensive, and Clone Wars isn't that exciting anymore. As Hasbro BPs approach GG prices, I'll stick with GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I saw Hound/Ravage at Target yesterday. They also had Cyclonus.

It was the first time I'd seen either and they looked very cool.

When I saw them, I said "Oh, cool!" out loud and a girl that was working the toy isle came over and we "talked Transformers." Apparently she likes them, too.

aaaaaaa.... yaaa...... The 5 hour drive time doesn't seem that appealing. I like tf - but........

Circuit City news??
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-22-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: cc

I'm glad that Circuit City on Sunset/Fountain is going away. Worst retail store ever! They're still making you line up just to get in and if it's anything like how they handle Black Friday, they only let around 5 people in at a time.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

There were new sets of might muggs today at Burbank Target. They are exclusive to Target (Snowtrooper, biggs, teebo, shocktrooper, C3-PO & Cody).

I also found TF animated Wreck Gar and the animated dvd set with the combiner jets. I used my last 2 McDonald's coupons from last year to get $5 off every $20 (they expire the 26th). Can't wait to open Wreck Gar when I get home!

Found the new CW wave today (minus Padme) at Burbank and NoHo Targets. Picked up 2 Space Troopers and a Goldie - passed on the rest for now. Still looking for a Padme - if anyone sees one, please stash.

Stashed a set of SpaceTrooper, 212th Trooper, Destroyer Droid, Goldie and MagnaGuard over at a local Target - if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Looking for a few of the new Mighty Muggs (Snowtrooper, Bossk, Shocktrooper, Teebo, Revan) - if anyone sees them please stash me a set.

Thanks,
    Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]