Page 604 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 10401
    Good find. I think it's new. I'd never seen that Jabba before. Too bad he doesn't come with his dias but just an attached-to-nothing railing with snack bowl and hooka.

I also found CW Wave 4 today. Picked up a complete set, along with an extra of each clone and the new CW AT-TE assault squad BP. Haven't spent this much or really hunted for SW in a couple months now. I've been busy Lego castle building over at Eurobricks.com. It was refreshing to be able to pick these up at my local Target mid-day. There were plenty of the new clones left behind. It must be the economy. Scalpers probably can't afford it any more.

Hey Darkagent, I've got the Lego bug as well thanks to my son. Can't stop buying those damned bricks!

Toured a bunch of Valley Targets this afternoon looking for new Target Muggs. Found 3PO and Rex with Target stickers at one, but no new Muggs or remnants anywhere else. Picked up an Indy German on clearance and a couple Indy Titaniums. Hopefully that Target wave (Teebo, Biggs, etc) will hit in greater numbers soon while they are still 8.99!

PS. I keep seeing those 3 ft tall animatronic horses on clearance and so want to get one to turn into an animatronic Bantha! But where am I going to put an four foot Bantha.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm glad that Circuit City on Sunset/Fountain is going away. Worst retail store ever! They're still making you line up just to get in and if it's anything like how they handle Black Friday, they only let around 5 people in at a time.
    ya, I was buying Resident Evil: Degeneration as a gift for a friend (best CG movie ever made so far, by a long shot) and the line was about 4 people long and I must've waited over 20 min. -More than that. Horrible. Only bought it there b/c CC had the best sale on it.

cool new Jabba, but not realistic style.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-23-2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: jabba

Ooo! An animatronic bantha you can ride! How cool would that be?

You know, with Hasbro making the turbotank for the 3 3/4" figures, I'm betting that we can ride and roll on that thing when it comes out. So I'm hoping we can hold Star Wars soapbox racing on those things every place that has the perfect hill for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ooo! An animatronic bantha you can ride! How cool would that be?

You know, with Hasbro making the turbotank for the 3 3/4" figures, I'm betting that we can ride and roll on that thing when it comes out. So I'm hoping we can hold Star Wars soapbox racing on those things every place that has the perfect hill for it.
    Don't think I didn't take a peek at the weight limit on that Star Wars 4 wheeler Jeep (Power Wheels) at Wal-Mart. Cruising the streets at an impressive 4 MPH!

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Cruising the streets at an impressive 4 MPH!
    Isn't that perfect for LA traffic? Plus on battery power, you'd save more than ever on gas!

Picked up CW W4 Padme, a 212th Trooper and a third Space Trooper today at Target. Still no sign of the new Mighty Muggs - if anyone comes across them, please stash me a set.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up CW W4 Padme, a 212th Trooper and a third Space Trooper today at Target. Still no sign of the new Mighty Muggs - if anyone comes across them, please stash me a set.

-Snags

Yeah, I tried getting those for you today at Burbank Target, but nothing.