Page 607 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 107507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Will someone in Burbank or NoHo please stash a Biggs Mighty Mugg for old Speck?
    Hopefully I'll find more soon, and then I will. The clerk brought out 1 of each from the back, no box, just in his arms. Next time I find a Biggs, I'll stash.

Wow, I didn't know these Muggs were so hard to find. I'll try my best and stash them for you guys, that is, if the competition allows me to. We've been getting some random new people at Burbank Target, not to mention that the other day, Jackie Chan was all over the Muggs.

These days, I rarely make retail runs, so I have no idea when this stuff shows up. I no longer have time at lunch to hunt, and mornings are out of the question. Since I'm not really getting Hasbro stuff anymore, Muggs are my last endeavor. I don't head out to Glendale Galleria much, or Eagle Rock, but Los Feliz TRU is still good.

By the way, I'm selling off ROTS and some TAC vehicles- original retail price. Anybody need a Y-wing or big wing grey/blue Tie?

i hate MMs so everyone - have at 'em!!! I will report/try to stash if i find Target excl. though.

No Target Excl. Muggs today at Target for stashing. Sorry my MM addicts. I'll keep checking.

Hi, has anyone seen the WM exclusive Republic Gunship around that LA area? I've been to 4 WMs and haven't seen any or much new product for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Will someone in Burbank or NoHo please stash a Biggs Mighty Mugg for old Speck?
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    Hi, has anyone seen the WM exclusive Republic Gunship around that LA area? I've been to 4 WMs and haven't seen any or much new product for that matter.
    BTW, I found a couple Battle of Christophus UPB if anyone's interested in swapping for a gunship.

Saw lots of CW Padme's at Burbank Target last night. No sign of Legends Snowtroopers, but some clean Stormies w/ black pauldrons. I also noticed the ridonculous $8+ price for figures- no thanks.

Speaking of CW Padme, I stashed one this morning at Glendale Target. Between that and Burbank, it sounds like you'll be able to get one.

PM if you'd like the stash.