Page 609 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 10396
    Target Duarte had CW Padme. Target Pasadena 1-story had Titanium Series V-19 Torrent and Republic Tank, $8.19 a pop but I bought them and felt like a sucker. TRU Monrovia has most of the new Saga Legends, minus the Snowtrooper (natch). Luke's got better paint than the VOTC version, but they painted his straps silver for some reason.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Been running into most of the regulars all week long since word of the Cantina wave being in town hit. This morning I was finally able to complete my set. I think it' a great wave all in all. Even the 2 B.A.D. droids are pretty cool. Nice seeing Sentry, MicroJow, Mustang Matt, & Tony, but most certainly NOT Headphones.

I guess I need to do some morning runs, I haven't seen anybody in months, and I haven't found any of this wave.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

There was nothing on my morning run. I'm about to check the store once more today before the Superbowl. I'm curious if they deliberately stock later to avoid us morning-guys wiping them out.

Was at Lowe's yesterday at 8:30a, so I stopped in Target and found the new MM wave. I grabbed Biggs and left the Ewok and Shockie behind- not gonna get started on prequel stuff, and for some reason, I'm only into ANH and ESB MMs. No sign of new basic figures, which is good because I don't need to be tempted to spend $9 on a single figure.

All of Legacy Wave 5 is now up on HTS.com

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks. Now I just need 2 Jawa / WED droids.

SW2009 gives 10% off Star Wars items. That's the only one I know of right now.

SMILE8 will give you 10%

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]