Page 60 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
    Did anyone hit Burbank Target today?

Hey Stillakid, what day and time did you order your wave 2 case from EE?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Something fishy is going on at Los Feliz TRU. they had pegs full of TAC wave 1 this morning but absolutely no clones or mcstormies.

i stopped by Franknscalpers...McFetts are $20 so i passed. i picked up a Galactic Marine and Appo for $18 which isn't really that bad, i feel. it would be the same as if i ordered from hasbrotoyshop when you factor in shipping.
    Yes, but when "we" buy from scalpers, it's like giving in to terrorist demands for ransom.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Did anyone hit Burbank Target today?

Hey Stillakid, what day and time did you order your wave 2 case from EE?
    I have no idea. Maybe about a month ago or so. Is there a way to check that on my status page?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I have no idea. Maybe about a month ago or so. Is there a way to check that on my status page?
    Yeah go to your account, then click on the order. It should be on the lower part of the screen. It's under the "Order Status History"
    (Like my posts)

We really want to know because BlueSnags, Turbo, & Nug here all ordered w2 on the same day, but at different times.

Snags - 2:30
    Nug - 3:15
    Turbo - 4:00

So far only Snags has had his order filled. Turbo & I are holding our breaths right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    We really want to know because BlueSnags, Turbo, & Nug here all ordered w2 on the same day, but at different times.

Snags - 2:30
    Nug - 3:15
    Turbo - 4:00

So far only Snags has had his order filled. Turbo & I are holding our breaths right now.

Ordered on April 7th, 5:59 am.

Ordered on April 7th, 5:59 am.
    How the hell can that be. Snag,Nugg and I ordered on the same day, but different times, 12-05-06
    (Like my posts)

I can hear it now, Hell's breaking loose!!!

I took the unusual--for me--step of hitting 3 Wal-Marts very early this morning and all but one had V-Wings and Sith Infilitrators. I passed because I'm not that into most of the vehicles, but the V-Wing does look cool. The one in San Dimas(I think it's that one, the one of the 210) and the Pico Rivera had some.

No TAC 2 though. Some K ashyyk troopers, but I'm set with those already.
    Galactic Barn Burner

Out early to a Valley Target this morning to finally get a Wii (Target has them in the ad) and found some TAC, wave 2 revision 1 (12 different figs). One other guy had the McQuarries, and a few others and offered to share a Death Star Trooper. I passed, as I ordered Wave 2 from EE so I should be set. Not sure if it was one of you guys or not, but if it was, thanks anyway for the offer.
    I did stash one of 2 V-Wings there though. PM for location. These will probably be abundant, but they are cool. After the Target reset, hence the clearance stuff, I'm sure there will be more pegs for TAC.
    Interestingly, I was punching in a DPCI for Battle packs of which there were none but I wanted to see if they are on clearance if they had some, (WEHO still has them regular price) I put in a wrong number and up popped the Tie Bomber at 24.99. I assume this is the upcoming one, maybe a Target exclusive?