Page 610 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 10357
    After almost a year of Auto lub's discount link to HTS.com being broken, they now officially state that the discount is not available.

If anyone local is placing an order, I'd gladly split shipping with you and combine orders.

Jawa, Luke, Han, Space trooper are all sold out now.

I actually like hunting at retail so I'll hold out on ordering Obi Wan, Wioslea and Dice Ibegon.

Rosemead Target had the new gi joe dvd pack #5 today but I didn't see any new star wars figures there !

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Jawa, Luke, Han, Space trooper are all sold out now.

I actually like hunting at retail so I'll hold out on ordering Obi Wan, Wioslea and Dice Ibegon.
    I'm with you, figrin! I'm kinda hoping the ugly-a55 landspeeder salesman will be this wave's pegwarmer, so I can actually find him!

BTW, no luck on this wave this at Target this AM --

I finally received my Skeletor and JLU stands from Mattycollector.com.

I'll never complain about HTS again seeing as how it took from 1/19 to 2/3 for it to arrive. Moreover, it was sent from Ontario. What were they doing? strapping all the packages onto a turtle?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I finally received my Skeletor and JLU stands from Mattycollector.com.

I'll never complain about HTS again seeing as how it took from 1/19 to 2/3 for it to arrive. Moreover, it was sent from Ontario. What were they doing? strapping all the packages onto a turtle?
    It must have been the Skeletor that held up your order. I only ordered the Adam Strange/Starfire set, which was available the same day, and received it a couple days later. I have a friend who ordered the same set plus Skeletor on the same day, and just received it late last week.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    It must have been the Skeletor that held up your order. I only ordered the Adam Strange/Starfire set, which was available the same day, and received it a couple days later. I have a friend who ordered the same set plus Skeletor on the same day, and just received it late last week.
    2 weeks and no Skeletor or DCUC figures for me.

Not to get off subject, why isit everyday when I click remeber me on login it never does? Am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Not to get off subject, why isit everyday when I click remeber me on login it never does? Am i doing something wrong?
    Maybe you don't have cookies enabled in your browser. Which one are you using?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    ya, you're lookin at L.A. acquisitions from Indiana.