Page 612 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 112512562602608609610611612613614615616622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Anyone seen "Fanboys"? It premiered yesterday. I will probably go to see it tomorrow, but would like to hear if it's worth it from a fan's POV.
    I'm going tomorrow as well. I got to see a good portion of it at CIV. That version has changed a bit from what I understand, but it was enjoyable. Good cameos, and they respected the material -- it doesn't goof on fans, it celebrates them.

I'm looking forward to seeing the newest version!

omg --i completely forgot to post this I'm sorry - Panorama Wally (figrin's favorite) had 4 BMFs for $64 each. They are at the end of the bike aisle. The toy associate was really helpful & talked to me and pointed them out. I told him i'd spread the word. From what i remember the boxes weren't too bad. Although they probably weren't brand spankin new. This was as of Thurs. AM. Anyone holdin out till now - go for it!!!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-08-2009 at 04:11 AM. Reason: location

I picked a BMF for the same the price at WM in Virginia about a week ago. I couldnt pass it up.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Anyone seen "Fanboys"? It premiered yesterday. I will probably go to see it tomorrow, but would like to hear if it's worth it from a fan's POV.
    Don't bother, go buy a few more figures instead. It's that bad.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    omg --i completely forgot to post this I'm sorry - Panorama Wally (figrin's favorite) had 4 BMFs for $64 each. They are at the end of the bike aisle. The toy associate was really helpful & talked to me and pointed them out. I told him i'd spread the word. From what i remember the boxes weren't too bad. Although they probably weren't brand spankin new. This was as of Thurs. AM. Anyone holdin out till now - go for it!!!!
    No, Crenshaw Walmart is my favorite!

I saw a clip online (the one with the Harry Knowles spoof). The amateur "acting" is painfully bad, and ruins any shred of respect that die-hard fans might have to the outside world- it's one big goof. Why oh why do bad actors and writing like this get financing and distribution? This should have appeared on YouTube ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    OOH i need to try and get over there, I have not seen one in a while.

sorry for another late post -as i went to bed yesterday & couldn't get on till now. Joe fans: Culver city Target (jffrson) had multiple Resolute comic packs and some regular ones I haven't seen. I'll try & remember the names as best as i can. The resolute that was not there was the Deep six pack. They did have Destro/shockblast (awesome btw), & hard master/SE. They had great accessories. (why can't they do this for SW along w/low price? -i know) The regular comic pks included beachhead/data frame (sp?), wildbill/some guy in life vest -a ship captain?; and i can't rem. the rest. The other CC target on Rodeo, also had a few of these, but Jefferson had more. 10 bux each. Again, sorry for the lateness. This was as of Sun am.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 02-09-2009 at 09:31 AM. Reason: timeii

Panorama Wally now only has two BMFs left. There were three this morning, and I took one. Thanks for the heads up!

- J

no prob. glad i could help out. I'm glad I delivered for the nice employee who i talked to.