Page 613 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 113513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 10396
    That's a great price. I'm tempted. The Torrance TRU and the TRU in Whittier (or thereabouts, the one of the 60) had a pallet load of BMF at each location for $159.99! Don't know how they can justify that price in this economic climate.

Happened to be in the area this morning, so I dropped by Los Feliz TRU at opening. As I pulled into the lot, my first sight was Dirty Sanchez plucking a bag of returns out of his trunk (which was filled with boxes & carded toys). There was quite a group waiting to get in, but nobody headed to the SW aisle (Ol' Dirty went right to the returns counter, shaking hands and cheerily backslapping the employees).

Full pegs of mostly SL, and some Waves 1-3. Nothing else of note. Oh well --

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Panorama Wally now only has two BMFs left. There were three this morning, and I took one. Thanks for the heads up!

- J
    yeah i went the other day, they had none left....

sorry dude. Wonder where the other 3 went? Hope they're in good homes and not being scalped.

I was surprised there were any left when I went yesterday. At that price, I expected they would've been gone over the weekend!

- J

I was surprised there were any left when I went yesterday. At that price, I expected they would've been gone over the weekend!

- J
    Well the people in that area aren't rich by any means so the ship might as well have been 1 million to them. It's the posting here that sold the 3.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

- J
    well damn, i was there at about 8am, and Angel showed me where they were and they were all gone ! He said he was gonna mark them down again that day too !!!! oh well.

That's the guy that helped me before. Too bad he didn't have an extra one stashed anywhere for ya

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    That's the guy that helped me before. Too bad he didn't have an extra one stashed anywhere for ya
    "Why I don't gamble"

I got:

Wioslea
    2 Pons Limbics
    Trinto Duaba / Dice Ebegon

Luke / Palpatine Dark Empire

From HasbroToyShop.com delivered today.

Excellent figures and the red R2 BAD is the coolest one so far.

Wioslea is an awesome figure! Trinto and Dice is a very cool set. Pons Limbic has a multi-piece Cantina table included in his packaging!