Page 614 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 10427
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    "Why I don't gamble"

Ey - I know I've said that before, and I don't like playing the clearance game as evidenced on here by those who missed out. If I didn't have the BMF by the time that guy showed me the stock, I probably would've gotten one. I got mine for a decent price last yr. -no complaints.

Anyone interested in Mcfarlane Viking figures from a few years back? I have the complete set with deluxe box set with horse. Everything is MISP. LMK because I will let it go cheap!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Spacetrooper IN STOCK at HasbroToyShop.com - just ordered a few more of these guys. Great figure.

Also, the Emperors Royal Guard Mighty Mugg is up for pre-order (along with Wicket and Qui-Gon from that wave).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Hey Guys! I've been getting the new Marvel Universe stuff and I'm still missing 4... Bullseye, Stealth Ironman, "Flame-on" Human Torch and Punisher... If anyone sees these around please stash for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

I didn't even know that stores had leaked out the Marvel Universe line yet! 3/1 is supposed to be the street date.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I didn't even know that stores had leaked out the Marvel Universe line yet! 3/1 is supposed to be the street date.
    Really? I didn't even know that... guess I got lucky .

Hey, I was out on the 210 Freeway today for a meeting. At the Walmart off Mountain, I found a Luke Sandstorm with the R5-A2 head, so the new wave must've hit.

Also, the Toys R Us (the one that you can see off the freeway to the north in the shopping complex with the Trader Joes, I think it's off huntington maybe...) has lots of older coin figs on sale for five bucks a pop. Not too good of a selection, but they did have a lot of CZ-3s, Darth Vader Hologram, Anakin Skywalker (Young Hologram ROTJ), the Episode 1 Rodian repaint, The African-American Endor Rebel Soldier, and both Cantina Aliens with the curved bar pieces.

They also had a lot of the Bantha Beasts Packs that were marked down just a hair to 39.00 or something. Anyway, if anybody is missing any older items it might be worth checking out.

Maybe this is old news, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Culver City TRU had a single CW Magnaguard sitting at the front of the pegs, I was thrilled to buy it since Tycho had accidentally returned the one he picked up for me due to a misunderstanding.

Culver City Target had a single TLC ANH Obi-Wan figure, I also bought that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Target Burbank had lots of Magna Guards and Space Troopers today- made me kind of wish I was collecting those for my army, but sadly I'm not. Seems like the same Mighty Muggs are still sitting there- lots of Tarkins, one 3PO, Plo Koons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Hey Guys! I've been getting the new Marvel Universe stuff and I'm still missing 4... Bullseye, Stealth Ironman, "Flame-on" Human Torch and Punisher... If anyone sees these around please stash for me? It would be greatly appreciated!
    Scored The Punisher tonight so all I need from wave 1 is Stealth Ironman, Bullseye and Flame On Torch...