Page 617 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 117517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 10429
    If anyone has a Republic Gunship available locally, please let me know. The scalper prices on eBay are crazy and I haben't been able to find one in stores. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    I sold almost all of my stuff at that shrine show downtown, pretty much got 2 dealers to buy all of the stuff I wanted to get rid of. Damn it felt good, so much crap that i had the burden of owning. On the plus side, i made a good amount of money. Now I just have my absolute favorites.
    Please share how you went about this- I am dying to unload a couple dozen tubs of MOC figures, ships, etc., and am tired of doing it on the Bay.

Hey Speck, the only problem right now is that the Shrine show is on artificial respirator. I have been to the last few shows and there's barely any attendance and dealer booths. Back when Sentry unloaded his stuff, there was still somewhat of a crowd attending the show. I'm surprised the organizer is still doing it.

Well, I dumped most of my POTF in ToysForTots last year, then TPM stuff went that way. The hassle of using the Bay to do these is really taking it's toll on me. Over at RS, there are lots of guys dumping their collections for pennies on the dollar- which is why I'm not interesting in trying to get 3 or 4 bucks per figure- it takes too long. The market really dropped out of this stuff- maybe because so many of us are now amassing GG and SS collections that are so big there's no point in keeping the "toys" around, especially if I'm just paying for a storage facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    especially if I'm just paying for a storage facility.
    HA! That's the story of my life. I pay $200 a month for a garage sized storage unit. It's as though I work just to support my toys.

Maradona, I have to have two (2) of those storage facilities just to hold my amassed collection! But I'm pretty sure I'm a lot closer to getting a house now and I won't need to store stuff for much longer.

Not being married with children, the dioramas are coming soon! Finally!

So, anybody FOUND anything around here lately? I'm still looking for everything from the current wave, minus Obi-Wan.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Please share how you went about this- I am dying to unload a couple dozen tubs of MOC figures, ships, etc., and am tired of doing it on the Bay.

Like Comm said, I think I did it at the right time, funnily enough the biggest problem with that show is the fact that a bunch of outside dealers are getting in before they open and they are approaching people selling stuff and buying in bulk before they even let attendess in. So the table I bought was basically 90% empty before the show even opened. Sucks for the attendees looking to score, but it worked well for me, I made $1000 and got rid of all my clutter.

I saw the entire line (minus the space trooper) at the TRU on La Cienega on Friday. Of course, THAT'S the only figure I'M looking for now.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I got the Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder with Luke and Dak and the Probe Droid at Toys R Us today!