Page 618 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 10330

TIE Pilot Bust

Hey fellas,

I have an extra Gentle Giant Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot mini-bust. The bust is brand new (just came out last week). If anyone would like to purchase, shoot me a PM. I am selling it for cost ($45).
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Hey guys, I got my SSC exclusive 12" Stormtrooper and I am pretty happy with it. I did have to make some modifications like for example adjust the chest armor to the body so it wouldn't look huge. Here's a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/stormie1.jpg

That looks really good CommTech. It reminds me of a Stormtrooper!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That looks really good CommTech. It reminds me of a Stormtrooper!
    I should hope so.

Culver City Target had the Galactic Heroes Snowspeeder set, I bought it. Ok set, not great, the wheels on the vehicle are kinda fug, the hook & string aren't removable, the cockpit is too large so the figures fit awkwardly and rattle around. But it's not bad, just not great.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Finally found an X-Men Origins Deadpool at K-mart. I also received my Sideshow Excl. Snake Eyes. Can't wait to open it tonight when the kids are asleep!

Well Dammit, they have not even shipped mine yet !!!!

Man it's like tumbleweeds around here lately.

The only retail item I'm waiting for is Mighty Muggs Old Man Obi Wan.

If anyone would like a Gentle Giant TIE Fighter Pilot bust, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

If anyone needs to get rid of a 12" biker scout and speeder bike (loose and cheap, preferably), please pm me.

I found the Ki-Adi Mundi / Sharard Hett as well as the Luke Skywalker / Deena Shan comic 2-packs.

The case was on the floor at Wal-Mart and no one was around so I stocked it for them.

There was also 2 Wedge / Fey'lyas and an Emperor / Luke, and an Antares / Krieg (why they're still shipping the Imperial Knights has me perplexed).

But there were only 1 each of Ki and Deena. And those are the new ones. Go figure. (But there were 2 Wedges)