Page 619 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669719 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 10427
    The Luke Deena is a repack?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I hit Target Culver City and La Cienega again yesterday. Culver City got in some wave 3 CW figures, but otherwise was fairly the same pegwarmers - Yarna & Breha Organa (I'd say Breha is a worse one). Still haven't seen hide nor hair of new TLC figs, I need a Spacetrooper to complete my droid.

Luke / Deena is a new set, not a repack. Luke / Clone Emp and Wedge / Borsk are the repacks, which is why there's more of them, production levels.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I hit Target Culver City and La Cienega again yesterday. Culver City got in some wave 3 CW figures, but otherwise was fairly the same pegwarmers - Yarna & Breha Organa (I'd say Breha is a worse one). Still haven't seen hide nor hair of new TLC figs, I need a Spacetrooper to complete my droid.

Luke / Deena is a new set, not a repack. Luke / Clone Emp and Wedge / Borsk are the repacks, which is why there's more of them, production levels.
    I hear you on the spacetrooper. I don't even necessarily care about the trooper, but my R5 has no dome...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Wedge / Borssk are not re-packed.

The older wave was Emperor / Luke, Quinlan / Faie, and Vader / Trachta

The new ones are Ki / Sharard, Luke / Deena (Rebel Ops, not Imp), and Wedge / Borssk.

Yeah, I actually like the Spacetrooper, I campaigned for it, but either way, I gotta have that dome!

Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch, Wedge / Borsk (not 2 's's) is new.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ok, ok, don't get your panties in a bunch, Wedge / Borsk (not 2 's's) is new.
    No! I have the one that comes with 2 "s's! It's rare and VHTF! Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    If anyone needs to get rid of a 12" biker scout and speeder bike (loose and cheap, preferably), please pm me.
    what do you call cheap?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

So how did we all fare in booking rooms for SDCC?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    So how did we all fare in booking rooms for SDCC?
    Deoxy and I got a cool room!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Got a room at the Hilton Bayside. Good times ahead.

Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]