Page 620 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 10363
    Manchester Grand...right next door to good old Snags. Can anyone say pool party?

When is everyone going down? I decided to skip the weekend this year and just go Wed-Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    what do you call cheap?
    I don't know, $30 loose? I saw it at that price at F&S a while back but didn't need it back then.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Manchester Grand...right next door to good old Snags. Can anyone say pool party?

When is everyone going down? I decided to skip the weekend this year and just go Wed-Fri.
    I'll be there for only Thurs. and Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post

I'm still mad at H about the blue suit CC. So random - so bs

Comic Con is selling out - out of passes for Saturday now (4 day are gone!) and hotel rooms are also selling out.

I posted a link to the article in today's San Diego paper in the Conventions forum.

My friend found me all the Wal-Mart exclusive comic packs today and picked up 2 Ewoks sets, 2 Sunber / Amanamans, and 1 Rebel Pilot pack for me.

Are there better days to go to Comic-con in terms of seeing all the new SW collectibles? Or I guess I should ask if I go on Thurs or Fri to beat the crowds (I'm sure it will still be packed) will everything be revealed or do they save big announcements for the weekend? I'm new to all this. Thanks.

Friday is always "Star Wars Day," when Hasbro has its toy pannel and reveals almost all of their plans through Christmas and the next year's winter (January-March 2010).

They usually save some surprises though, and sometimes on Saturday they'll put a couple of other items out to get repeat-visits to their display site.

The Hasbro Star Wars Team is very personable and a highlight of every convention is going by and visiting with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Friday is always "Star Wars Day," when Hasbro has its toy pannel and reveals almost all of their plans through Christmas and the next year's winter (January-March 2010).

They usually save some surprises though, and sometimes on Saturday they'll put a couple of other items out to get repeat-visits to their display site.

The Hasbro Star Wars Team is very personable and a highlight of every convention is going by and visiting with them.
    Thanks for the info! Very helpful. Does Hasbro display their wares prior to the Friday panel?

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    Thanks for the info! Very helpful. Does Hasbro display their wares prior to the Friday panel?
    Yes, but not everything. They hold back on some stuff until they make their official announcements on SW Day.

Thanks, CHL, for the Spacetrooper!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!