Page 621 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 121521571611617618619620621622623624625631671721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 10396
    I also found the walmart exclusive comic packs (12.88 each) but I only bought the one with the 3 ewoks in it !! All 3 comic packs are very cool though !

Yeah, thanks CHL for the Spacetrooper stash! You da man!

Found a bunch of thisses and thats from TLC wave 5 at Target La Cienega and Culver City and TRU La Cienega. Also found some Marvel Universes at the first and last on that list, and XMO: Wolverines at the second and last. One of the Targets, I forget which, had a Wedge / Borsk comic pack.

Target Culver City had a lone Titanium Series BARC Speeder, I left on pegs because the sculpt and paint look pretty bad to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I really hate the new resets at Target and TRU- obviously SW isn't that popular since they're pushing it farther back in the store, and on the inside aisle so you don't see it walking in.

When are those Old Man Obi-Wan Mighty Muggs gonna show up?

P.S. I'm selling my ROTS ARC-170 and TAC Y-Wing, both for retail. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post

When are those Old Man Obi-Wan Mighty Muggs gonna show up?
    They're supposed to hit in May, but they're online exclusive.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Saw the Luke/Palpatine Comic pack at Target Pasadena- kind of cool, but I'm done with that stuff. Also saw the Quinlan Vos and Kashyyk Clone- how many friggin paint jobs are we gonna see on the camouflage biker scout? This one is way to army looking.

I stashed a TFU Ratchet at La Brea Target if anyone needs it.

Wal-Mart Comic Packs

Wal-mart exclusive Comic Packs finally hit the valley today. Picked up all three, along with an extra set for Crunchy. Good stuff.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Wal-mart exclusive Comic Packs finally hit the valley today. Picked up all three, along with an extra set for Crunchy. Good stuff.

-Snags
    Wowsers!!! BIG thanks for the hook-up Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags

..................................pix??????

Found some Comic Packs too this morning in a Valley WM. It looks like there were 3 cases...plenty to go around (for a while at least). PM for location!!!