Page 623 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633673723 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 10342
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Nintendo Wii owners, go to Target today - Saturday - for the last day of the savings: Buy 2 games and get 1 FREE (any price games for the Wii).

I did and had a $10 off $100 in electronics coupon and got $150 worth of games for $90.

I got 2K9 MLB, Tiger Woods' Golf 2009, and Lego Indiana Jones!
    Pretty cool deal, but Lego Indy really sucks- you'll be selling that thing on Craigslist in no time. After the great SW Lego games, I think the programmers started coasting with all the other versions- they're made easy so 8 year olds can beat them in a couple of afternoons.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I picked up Wave 5 Space Battle Droid and Jar Jar today at Los Feliz TRU. I was told they had put out several Wave 5 cases this past week.
    Your post inspired me to check out the Hawthorne TRU and I finally found Wave 5! Picked up Kit Fisto, space battle droid and the green clone. Left A couple of Jar Jars on the pegs. Wait and see if my son wants one later on. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Pretty cool deal, but Lego Indy really sucks- you'll be selling that thing on Craigslist in no time. After the great SW Lego games, I think the programmers started coasting with all the other versions- they're made easy so 8 year olds can beat them in a couple of afternoons.

I'm really liking Indiana Jones! It's true I've beat Raiders and Temple of Doom (haven't started Last Crusade yet), but I didn't find all the artifact pieces and treasure, etc. It's going to be great going back and Free Playing this with different characters so I can make the best use of all "the talent" they invested in characters like the Bazooka Trooper and scholars who can read ancient text without always having the guide book.

Target acquired!!!

TFA G1 shockwave & sunstorm for $4.99 each!!!!!!
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Has anyone been finding DCUC wave 6 or 7 figures, or any DCUC for that matter?
    I just saw Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and Camo Aquaman at Porter Ranch Wal Mart.

Blue Snags Rules

Hey - check this out. Pretty cool.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...part=1#3693765

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    That's great! Congratulations Snags! Now... will you sign mine? j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    That's great! Congratulations Snags! Now... will you sign mine? j/k

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags

To emulate this guy is the best way to pick up chicks I've heard.

My sister just called me to say that the Westside Pavillion is building a new Target. The west side is rapidly becoming Target-central!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.