Page 624 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 124524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 10378
    I'm hearing that the Target exclusive TFA 2 packs on sale this week for $4.98 are a pricing mistake. The home office has already sent out notices to each Target to take any remaining stock back to the stock room. From what I've heard, it was suppose to be a promotional item for this Easter Sunday and the price is suppose to be around $13.98.

Good luck to any one who picked these up at $4.98. I've been told that a few F&S dealers have been cleaning out all the stores from Pomona to LA since Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I'm hearing that the Target exclusive TFA 2 packs on sale this week for $4.98 are a pricing mistake. The home office has already sent out notices to each Target to take any remaining stock back to the stock room. From what I've heard, it was suppose to be a promotional item for this Easter Sunday and the price is suppose to be around $13.98.

Good luck to any one who picked these up at $4.98. I've been told that a few F&S dealers have been cleaning out all the stores from Pomona to LA since Sunday.
    However, Target isn't open on Easter Sunday.

I was fortunate enough to get both sets for $4.98. However, I find it hard to believe that Target could goof up this badly. They had $4.98 sales tags at 2 Target locations I went to and from reports on other sites, collectors in other states found this deal as well.

Reminds me of a few years back when Kmart put Battlefront 2 in their Black Friday ad for 12 bucks right after it came out. Its not Target that made te mistake, but the printing company.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

But don't they have to offer rainchecks for the items then? It's false-advertising otherwise. I'm not sure if that's criminal, but it might go against the store's stated policy towards its customers anyway.

So all they can do is save up their stock until the right sale ad is published. But I think they might have to issue rainchecks during the current ad-run for all who ask.

That's just it, it wasn't in the ad this week. It was just a nationwide in store sale. Anyways, it looks like they've corrected the problem and any stores that still have them in stock, are putting them back out at the sale price of $22.98. I actually confirmed this myself at the La Cienega Target today.

All of a sudden, I'm digging this TFA Sunstorm & Ratchet I got a whole lot more. Accidental pricing is very cool!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    But don't they have to offer rainchecks for the items then? It's false-advertising otherwise. I'm not sure if that's criminal, but it might go against the store's stated policy towards its customers anyway.

So all they can do is save up their stock until the right sale ad is published. But I think they might have to issue rainchecks during the current ad-run for all who ask.
    No they dont, as long as the ad states they are not responsible for misprints.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Indiana Jones Ark Business Card Holder

Does anyone have one of the Ark of the Covenant business card holders? Any pictures? I'm curious how big it is, and if it's worth the cash. I'm a huge Raider's fan, so as long as it's better quality than the Ark that came with the Indy figure last year, I'm in!

Also, how durable is the Idol pencil cup?

I assume you've already seen the EE listing, but just in case you haven't... http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=GE10659
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah, but I was hoping for a "real" photo taken by someone who bought it, and what is it made out of, and how much does it weigh? Is this just plastic?