Page 625 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 10378
    In the movie it's suggested that they are actually made out of real gold!

Found and passed on a few TRU exclusives. Both the Hailfire Droid and V-Wing with figures are $40 each! These were just out at $20 with figures that are $7 and still available. Also, I saw the Force Unleashed Walmart 3-packs in the new TRU packaging. Surprisingly, these were only $20.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Found and passed on a few TRU exclusives. Both the Hailfire Droid and V-Wing with figures are $40 each! These were just out at $20 with figures that are $7 and still available. Also, I saw the Force Unleashed Walmart 3-packs in the new TRU packaging. Surprisingly, these were only $20.
    Any more Toys r Us is just ricockulous with pricing! Legos are usually 5 to 20 dollars higher. With this economy you would think they would promote value. I saw those packs today as well. Business as usual at TRU?

Finally found (and bought) the Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett comic pack yesterday. This was at Burbank TRU. While I was there I noticed Wormser woring the register. Probably why none of CW Wave 5 has hit the pegs during their "2 for $11" sale this week. On a positive note, I believe both Dazed & Confused and Chef Boyardee are gone. Two down, one to go...

Stopped by NoHo Target today and saw a Sarlacc BP on clearance for $38. Ended up grabbing one - planning on doing a Sarlacc/Skiff display on one of my DETOLF shelves (using the vintage figures, not the crappy figures that came with the BP). If anyone wants the figures from the BP, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Finally found (and bought) the Ki-Adi Mundi & Sharad Hett comic pack yesterday. This was at Burbank TRU. While I was there I noticed Wormser woring the register. Probably why none of CW Wave 5 has hit the pegs during their "2 for $11" sale this week. On a positive note, I believe both Dazed & Confused and Chef Boyardee are gone. Two down, one to go...

-Snags
    The Chef Boyardee nickname on that guy still cracks me up big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    The Chef Boyardee nickname on that guy still cracks me up big time!

CT,

Right on. Chef Boyardee is one of my favorite scalper nicknames, right up there with Hootie and Wormser.

You see Boyardee at Burbank TRU lately? I am thinking he finally got s**t-canned.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Where have my LA Scalper Heroes been? Headphones and Plumber Bob?

Passed on a Valley Skiff BP for 38 this week. Still not cheap enough for the Sarlaac. Don't need the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Where have my LA Scalper Heroes been? Headphones and Plumber Bob?

Good question. I'm sure they're still around - haven't hit any stores at opening in a long time.

Any of you LA guys seen them lately? I get the distinct impression SW collecting is DOA around here, even the scalpers aren't as prolific as they used to be...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

El Puerco is the only scalper I've seen this year, actually.

I picked up the WM ewoks and pilots packs this morning, btw.