Page 626 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 10396
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    El Puerco is the only scalper I've seen this year, actually.
    I guess the economy has turned the tables on those who lived on the fringe (making their living on eBay and what-not).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I guess the economy has turned the tables on those who lived on the fringe (making their living on eBay and what-not).
    Agreed. I'm sure the scalping business has taken a major hit. I don't senese much of a demand for SW stuff these days, even here in the heart of Scalperdom, LA. With the ebay profits disappearing, these "dealers" have only their welfare checks to rely on.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

At least there is a positive aspect to the $8+ price point on basic figures!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    At least there is a positive aspect to the $8+ price point on basic figures!
    True dat.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I see headphones at target a lot, I like to pretend I am racing him to something so he takes off running full on, then I walk the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    CT,

Right on. Chef Boyardee is one of my favorite scalper nicknames, right up there with Hootie and Wormser.

You see Boyardee at Burbank TRU lately? I am thinking he finally got s**t-canned.

-Snags
    I went the other day and saw wormser only. Haven't seen the Chef in a while. Their main manager (Bill) was transfered to another TRU and I'm guessing the Chef got fired or transfered along with his pal.
    Plumber Bob still is a Burbank target regular and as far as I know, Hootie still goes to NoHo, unfortunately.

I saw Peg-leg Pete a few times recently. Once at PC WM and the 2nd time at Target. He's still after those Hotwheels.

Hey, good to see you CrunchyNug! We had good times back during last July's Midnite Madness, what with AT-TEs and BMFs, V-19s, Homing Spider Droids, Clone Scuba Troopers, and what-not.

And nobody at the store in San Diego that I picked was (at least definitely) a scalper. Let Toys R Us (Prices R Up) deal with those guys.

Ok, so still unaccounted for are:

Jackie Chan
    Beautiful Bobby
    Blackberry
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Dirty Sanchez

Anyone seen those guys lately?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I haven't heard descriptions of some of these guys, I think:

Beautiful Bobby - I picture Sasha Cohen portraying a gay metro-character.
    Blackberry - seems self-evident, but more description could be fun.
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - this guy is news to me.

So please give me the lowdown.