Page 627 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 10328
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Ok, so still unaccounted for are:

Jackie Chan
    Beautiful Bobby
    Blackberry
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Dirty Sanchez

Anyone seen those guys lately?

-Snags
    I think I've seen Sanchez once or twice this year. However, I haven't been hitting LF TRU at opening too often especially since they haven't had any SW figures other than Yarna for most of the year.

Come to think of it, last Saturday, I someone else working the floor at LF TRU besides El Baldy. I wonder if he finally got the axe?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Ok, so still unaccounted for are:

Jackie Chan
    Beautiful Bobby
    Blackberry
    Lynyrd Skynyrd
    Dirty Sanchez

Anyone seen those guys lately?

-Snags
    Oh, I forgot to mention that Jackie Chan is a Target regular now. He got laid off at work and can now go to Target everyday at opening. Beautiful Bobby is there everyday at opening as well, giving Plumber Bob some competition for "the precious" HotWHeels.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that Jackie Chan is a Target regular now. He got laid off at work and can now go to Target everyday at opening.

I didn't realize Jackie Chan had a real job at one point. Was it in the fast food industry?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnags View Post
    i didn't realize jackie chan had a real job at one point. Was it in the fast food industry?

-snags
    ...... Lol!

Selling some maquettes: Animated Roron Corobb, Asajj Ventress, Luminara Unduli and Padawan, and ARC Captain.

Also thinking of selling my full set of ROTS basic figures, MOMC in Hasbro cases.

Did you guys see the new Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster by Eric Tan? I really like it, and I have the Raider's version, so I might have to get TOD as well- ouch!

http://erictanart.blogspot.com/2009/...her-sleep.html

Burbank had some Force Unleashed multi-figure sets today: Vader and Red-striped Stormies and Palpatine w/ Stealth Stormies. Kinda nice, but weren't these at WalMart last year? Not worth $20 per set. I'm done with the video game toys- getting rid of all my FU stuff.

Hey guys, found the new Jabba and Yavin BPs at Target today. They also put out the new Terminator Salvation ans Star Trek toys, which didn't appeal to me at all. Thanks Playmates for saving me cash.

New Figures Found

Found the complete set of ESB wave of figures at Valencia Target this morning. No signs of the grey Ugnaught variant or the smooth-faced HRS. I have to admit I was diappointed in the Hoth soldier. Also picked up the Scramble at Yavin Battlepack. That pack is awesome with three new figures plus the transport vehicle. The price wasn't awesome as Target now charges $23.99 for their Battlepacks.

Neither of those variants are in this wave, they are in revision waves down the line.

Why disappointed in the Hoth Trooper?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.