Page 628 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 128528578618624625626627628629630631632638678728 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 10426
    In terms of the uniform, it's an approvement from the POTF version. The diappointment is in the legs. This figure is very similar to the mold of the POTF deluxe version with the exception of more articulation in the waist, arms and knees. The legs are molded in order to pose him with the tripod cannon. It would have been better to have a generic trooper with a normal stance. I hope the variant version is better.

Picked up the Scramble of Yavin and Jabba's Palace battle packs today (Target).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I saw Scramble on Yavin and Jabba's Palace as well but balked on the $26 price!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I saw Scramble on Yavin and Jabba's Palace as well but balked on the $26 price!
    Wow, that's getting a bit high for a BP. Oh well, inflation is awesome isn't it?! I found a few ESB figs this morning at Target. Strangely the Leia was missing, but I only grabbed (1) Hoth Trooper and (1) Ugnaught. It's good to see new stuff for a change.

I went to my Target and found nothing. Maybe I'll check back later today. But otherwise I'll probably see it later this week.

Mighty Muggs

OK, the last two waves of Mighty Muggs shipped today from online retailers. If anyone finds these in Burbank, please stash for me or pick up Old Ben and Biker Scout and I'll pay you back.

Will we see these in stores like Target etc.? I was under the impression the were sold online only. I hope to find them at retail so I can just get a couple.
    I did buy a dozen or so $5 blank white muggs at Urban Outfitters a few weeks ago, and recently an Indy swordsman at Valley Kmart for $3 so I can make the characters Hasbro won't, in an anticipation of the end of the line.
    It's actually the one line I would like to see continue.
    I also finally found a jawa this week at Target, so that wave is done, just in time to find the new ESB wave.

Correct - they are online only. They won't be sold at retail.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I thought these were going to be TRU exclusives from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I thought these were going to be TRU exclusives from now on?
    Yeah - going forward (after the two internet exclusive waves) they will be TRU-only.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]