Page 630 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 10343
    Quote Originally Posted by mark2d2 View Post
    I had errands in the valley today, so I hit up a few Targets... North Hollywood and Burbank let me down big time, but then I tried Glendale. BINGO! Fantastic, I scored the last Yavin Battle Pack they had.
    Drat!

I skipped that store today. Instead, I was skunked at Burbank, both Target & TRU. Los Feliz TRU was assed-out, as well.

I'm guessing this BP is short-packed, but I'm glad people are finding it. With a little luck, I'll get one!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Footer View Post
    Drat!

I skipped that store today. Instead, I was skunked at Burbank, both Target & TRU. Los Feliz TRU was assed-out, as well.

I'm guessing this BP is short-packed, but I'm glad people are finding it. With a little luck, I'll get one!
    It's well worth the effort of tracking it down, believe me.

How much are you guys paying for the Yavin pack? I really did not feel like paying $26+ for it at my local Target the other day so I passed it up for the time being.

Snagged another Yavin BP tonight at Smeagol Rock Target.

Also picked up a Sarlacc Ultimate BP for $13 (Burbank Target).

-Emperor Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    How much are you guys paying for the Yavin pack? I really did not feel like paying $26+ for it at my local Target the other day so I passed it up for the time being.
    They had shelf tags for $21, even though they rang up at $23.

With tax, that's $23 and $26 respectively, but the shelf-price wasn't $26.

Myself and my friend who also collects complained at the same time that the shelves were incorrectly labeled. The cashier gave us the $21 price.

Then I microwaved mine for 2 1/2 minutes before I opened it and sniffed my figures. The removeable helmets were great. One for each side of your nose and you can kind of strap them on to the outside edge of your nostrils. This is great to try in the bathroom when you steam the shower up so the mirror completely fogs over - only you can't see your reflection at the same time you're doing this in order to recognize what a complete idiot you're acting like. Still, it's fun being an idiot sometimes. Take it from me. I'm an idiot all the time.

Target pricing still varies from store to store. The closest one to me has always priced their SW higher and "price dropped" their figures down to $8.49 and everything else is similarly inflated like BP right around $26. Thankfully there are four other Targets within 15 min drive that have "normal" pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    In terms of the uniform, it's an approvement from the POTF version. The diappointment is in the legs. This figure is very similar to the mold of the POTF deluxe version with the exception of more articulation in the waist, arms and knees. The legs are molded in order to pose him with the tripod cannon. It would have been better to have a generic trooper with a normal stance. I hope the variant version is better.
    I didn't realize this had special posing in the legs. That does sound pretty lame.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mighty Muggs

If anyone is ordering Mighty Muggs individually from HTS.com, I'd love to combine orders to save on shipping- I really want Old Ben, and maybe a Biker Scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If anyone is ordering Mighty Muggs individually from HTS.com, I'd love to combine orders to save on shipping- I really want Old Ben, and maybe a Biker Scout.
    Scout is gone
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The Targets in the Santa Clarita area (yes there is a new one in Canyon Country located off the 14 freeway) are pricing the figures at $7.49 each, the comic packs are $12.89 each, and the battle packs are $23.99.

Picked up a CW Kit Fisto at Valencia TRU tonight.