Page 632 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634635636642682732 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post

BTW why whats up with the MM Leia? It's selling for a lot?
    I'm wondering the same thing. I saw plenty of her at retail back in the day, but now she's over $30 on the bay. I had to break down and pay that to get one more for my daughter. I'm surprised they didn't repack her in later waves like they did with 3PO and Han and Boba.

I found the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Wave 1 Rev. 2 tonight at Wal-Mart.

In short, they ring up as "Do Not Sell until May 30."

An employee had opened the case (they got 2 in and they were sent out on the stock pallet).

But I did get to look.

I posted reviews on all of the figures in the assortment in the Transformers Energon and Beyond thread.

If anyone spots any more CW w5, please stash (especially Kit & 41st Clone). These little guys have eluded me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    If anyone spots any more CW w5, please stash (especially Kit & 41st Clone). These little guys have eluded me so far.
    Will do! I just saw them on Monday too.

Waiting for my Mighty Muggs to ship- then that's probably the last of them for me. I have decided not to renew my SW Insider subscription- probably should have cancelled a couple years ago.

Stopped by Chubby13's shop yesterday- the SW stuff is really lame, he has nothing current really. Lots of Koto's though for $69 each. The Watchmen figures look really cool though- never saw those at retail.

I thought Chubby13 was out of business. If he isn't now, he will be soon.

Same with Blast From The @$$. They must be running on fumes right about now...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I stashed a Rocket Pack Battle Droid at Eagle Rock Target and a Jar Jar at Pasadena (near Colorado/Lake) Target.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed a Rocket Pack Battle Droid at Eagle Rock Target and a Jar Jar at Pasadena (near Colorado/Lake) Target.
    Thanks Bran, but I found most of these this yesterday morning, except the GREEN Clone...still looking for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags

Chubby moved upstairs last year to a much bigger shop.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

Same with Blast From The @$$. They must be running on fumes right about now...

-Snags
    I had a bad experience 3 weeks ago: The a-hole owner from Blast from the @$$ had told me that the Iron Man Hot Toys figures were going to be $160 + tax at his store. Well, when he finally got them, he changed his mind to $200 saying that only the preordered ones were $160 (This, on the very day he had received them). I argued with him that he never mentioned that to me, otherwise I would've put some money down as preorder. He accepted that he never mentioned it, but his justification was that they were going for much more on ebay. He proceeded to show me on his computer the completed auctions and to his amazement, they were going for $150-$160 still. The look on his face was priceless (Imbecile!) He then said: "Well, it's a figure that if I hold on to it for 6 months, it'll be worth a lot of money". What a fu$%ing, fat LOSER!!! To do that to your customers...... arrrggghhhh.... it's the worst thing you can do for your business. I had been buying all of my Hot Toys figures from him in the last 4 years. I'm NEVER buying anything from that place again!!! (I used to buy from him just to support a local business and because it's nice to have a collectibles shop close to my house)

Anyway, I found my Iron Man somewhere else for less than 160 and no tax.

E.