Page 634 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684734 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 10363
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Kat is a FN A-hole! All 3 of us bought all our GG stuff from him. So when the ROTS busts came out he told us he would take care of us like he always had. Well when his cases came in he told me he was keeping one for the SDCC and the other was only to be bought as a case only. He told me Blussnags had 1st dibs them Shark them me. Then he said I could have it if I paid right then and there in cash. I said I wonder what my buddy Snags would say to your offer. I basically told him to Fu-k off. So in return he lost 3 very good customers. Birds of a feather flock together don't they loyal DJ comic fans.......... Oh I don't mean you Ed.
    Well I guess it's all in the way you handle situations like that... Back in the day when I was buying my GG bust and all the busts were from him... One time he sold out of the DV and Yoda busts the day he got them. He explained to me that he got shorted from Diamond and just sold them to the first to come in and grab their order... So instead of telling him to "F Off"... I asked him if he knew of anyone else I would be able to grab them from... and guess what! He called a couple of shops for me locally and found me that set! I didn't pay a premium and I had them later that day!

Wow great story, I guess you didn't read what I just said. This had nothing to do with getting shorted. He had them, knew the Orange Clone was fetching a premium and wanted to make more money on them after he told us the 2 full cases were for us and he would take care of us. In doing so he screwed over Snags and offered the case to me after he had 1st dibs. Now I don't think there was any other way to deal with that other to never buy another thing from him.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Wow great story, I guess you didn't read what I just said. This had nothing to do with getting shorted. He had them, knew the Orange Clone was fetching a premium and wanted to make more money on them after he told us the 2 full cases were for us and he would take care of us. In doing so he screwed over Snags and offered the case to me after he had 1st dibs. Now I don't think there was any other way to deal with that other to never buy another thing from him.

okay... I just thought you might have some stuff wrong with your story... Just I know Kat doesn't have a booth at SDCC and from the sound of the story I thought it was a "Shortage" Situation as well... just knowing how GG is distributed through Diamond.... But I know how many people walk into the comic shop so I don't think Kat's gonna be stressing about losing 3 customers... and knwing how Kat is I don't see him as the type of person that sees $'s when it comes to short packed GG Busts but rather not breaking up the case.

But believe what you want there... Trust no one that runs any type of store as a way to make a living.

Well, shiite, the ebay auction I won for Mighty Muggs wave 9 was cancelled and the seller is no longer a member of ebay. Don't have a refund yet either.

Anyone have an extra Old Ben or Biker Scout to sell? I'd be willing to trade some figures or vehicles too.

ebay and MM........couldn't have a worse combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Well, shiite, the ebay auction I won for Mighty Muggs wave 9 was cancelled and the seller is no longer a member of ebay. Don't have a refund yet either.

Anyone have an extra Old Ben or Biker Scout to sell? I'd be willing to trade some figures or vehicles too.
    If you paid with Pay-pal, they'll give your money back. The same thing happened to me last year the first time I tried to get the kotobukiya X-wing. Start a dispute as soon as you can.

12" Ark of the Covenant Mail Away?

For some reason, I just found out about the mail-away ark of the convenant for 12" figures. Is this a Sideshow item? Anyone have one to sell or trade?

I thought it was a mail away for Hasbro's 12" Indy line?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    For some reason, I just found out about the mail-away ark of the convenant for 12" figures. Is this a Sideshow item? Anyone have one to sell or trade?
    I don't think it was a mail away. I believe it came with the Sideshow exclusive Toth or whatever the name of the Asian bad guy in the black suit is.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I don't think it was a mail away. I believe it came with the Sideshow exclusive Toth or whatever the name of the Asian bad guy in the black suit is.
    Actually, it was a Hasbro mailaway. Every Indy toy figure had a certificate with stickers,.. Just like the SW promo for mailaways. The 12" figs offered up a really cool Ark. I sent off for it and personally, I think it looks better than the Sideshow version. (only seen online) when I receive my SS Toht w/ Ark, I'll let y'all know.
    FYI, The 3 3/4 inch figs offered a Crystal Skull Throne w/ alien skeleton and the Action Heroes line offered Indy with horse. Both pretty sweet. Hope this info helps,.. I'm and Indy nerd.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.