Page 635 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 10427

Hasbro Mail Aways

I remember the Hasbro promotion, I just didn't realize the Ark was so big and detailed. Now I've got to find one without paying an arm and a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I remember the Hasbro promotion, I just didn't realize the Ark was so big and detailed. Now I've got to find one without paying an arm and a leg.
    It's well worth it. I have noticed in the past that a lot of jerks either opened the 12" in stores to remove stickers or returned them after looting the boxes... So I'm sure there are plenty out on the scalper market...
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Well, there you go. I had no idea Hasbro had that promotion and another version of the ark.

Speck, HTS has that Old Ben Mighty Mugg that you've been asking for.

sorry --i stay up late & just found this out now, but a little birdie told me that AOTC wave is up on HTS for pre-order. Unfortunately they are out of Concept Anakin and Tarados Gon. The other 4 are still in as of 4am tonite. This is the HK-47 wave. (who doesn't care if TW doesn't like him)

If HTS pulls that crap they did with TLC wave 4 --"oh we're cancelling orders because the foil markings were incorrect on the cards" (never supposed to be there anyway); subsequently raising the price, then putting them back up --I'm done. F hasbro. That was terrible.

I just found the Warthog jet from the Resistance in the Terminator Salvation collection.

I picked up an additional 6" Pike figure from Star Trek and 3 3/4" figure of Spock that I'll need for my Trek dioramas. (such a great movie!)

I want them to make about 20 more different 3 3/4" Trek figures and a handful of 6".

Actually, Concept Anakin and Tarados Gon are up on HTS right now.

Thanks for the tip - just pre-ordered the whole wave. Came to $9 a figure after the discount, not too bad. This will be the last wave in Legacy packaging and if history is any indication, will be poorly distributed in stores (actually any Legacy wave is poorly distributed these days).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I didn't know about a discount *grumble.*

I ordered

3 Owens
    3 Berus
    1 Typho
    2 Tarados

1 Luke ESB
    1 Needa
    1 Ugnaught
    1 CW Super Battle Droid

I think they'll ship them broken down like I have written the two groups above. The first 4 styles aren't in-stock until June it says, the others are there now.

Leia ESB and the first Hoth Rebel (I want 1 of each of them) were sold-out. But you never know what'll turn up in stores. I like hunting anyway, and I might be out looking to replace paint jobs on figures I didn't pick out personally.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I didn't know about a discount *grumble.*
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]What is the current discount? Anybody?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]