Page 636 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 10395
    The discount is: SW2009. It only works once, so if you used it once already, you have to create a duplicate account.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I just jumped on the train myself and Pre-orderd a few.

i'm going to have to hunt for Tarados and Anakin in store -unless i pre-order them. Not too worried about Tarados, but Anakin will be a real pain I imagine. Maybe the top pro collectors such as Crunchy and Snags will hook me up!!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i'm going to have to hunt for Tarados and Anakin in store -unless i pre-order them. Not too worried about Tarados, but Anakin will be a real pain I imagine. Maybe the top pro collectors such as Crunchy and Snags will hook me up!!
    The scalpers aren't even touching SW figures any longer so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The scalpers aren't even touching SW figures any longer so it shouldn't be that hard to find.
    oh -they'll have the magical timing though --just enough to screw the non-early bird collectors like me. This plus the projection of horrible distribution since this is the last wave, might make Anakin hunting a nightmare. H will be up to their ears in TF that month anyway

Target Pasadena 2-story, I stashed a Marvel Universe Captain America, and an XMOW Iceman. PM for details.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I slept in good this morning. (no toy hunting today, that is - though I could go to TRU before they open) Anyway, I fell asleep shortly after getting off the phone with JediTricks. Was that 1am? (He's up late by habit so it's nice to have a friend to call after midnight. By the same token, ringing his phone before noon is like calling him at an obscene hour. It's fun to watch him struggle with jet-lag during Comic Con.)

In the end, I slept until 8:30 this morning - that's 7 1/2 hours of sleep if I really accomplished that!

Here's my theory: you will not age and your body will heal if you sleep 8 hours a night like *should* be normal. And you can order from HTS at this point, pay retail price, and shipping and gas-spent are about an equivalent right now (though some of you know the latest Hasbro discount code).

Anyway, get 8 hours of sleep a night. That along with your toys will prevent or even reverse aging.

TRU Los Feliz had a single Scramble at Yavin BP for $25, plus CW Jar Jar & Kit Fisto & Rocket Battle Droid.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Los Feliz had a single Scramble at Yavin BP for $25, plus CW Jar Jar & Kit Fisto & Rocket Battle Droid.
    Not anymore as I bought the Yavin pack. 24.99 to me is better than the 26.39 that Target wants for them.

Some Targets are back down to $20, and you can believe that this set won't be at any of those.

Glad you got it, sorry I didn't think to stash it for ya, I am still a little flabbergasted at the price of these sets.