Page 641 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 10378

Wii

Indy and the Staff of Kings streeted today- if anyone gets a copy, let us know how it looks/sounds/plays, especially the Wii version.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Can I ask all you top pro collectors a favor?? If in your TRU travels you see a TF:ROTF Deluxe Sideswipe could u stash please?? Thanks a ton!!!!
    I'm not "top pro" so you weren't talking to me, right?

Do you mean this week only when they're on sale for 7.99 or from now to whenever?

Los Feliz TRU was completely sold out of deluxes Sunday afternoon so that won't be a viable option.

never cruise the TF section here, sorry. (Enough on scum and seibertron).

always tryin to 1-up me, huh JT?
    Well, I am the man.

my pics were better anyway
    Tell that to the other 500+ pics I took for the show.

Didn't know they put it out Sat. I just hadn't seen any other photos circulating around.
    Like I said, I am the man.

What sux is that they didnt have 2 (for both modes). A definite must buy for me. I love how H lazied out and didn't turn the 'feet' around. No limits to Hasbro's laziness. .
    I studied it a little harder in person on Sunday, it appears to be a rather quick hand-painted job not suitable for transforming. My guess is they haven't even locked in the bot mode deco. I can't imagine them actually using metal stickers again for the wings, not after this many years. They are the masters of lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I made a successful toy run with JT tonight.

I got Legends Optimus Prime, Medical Frigate Leia, Bearded Hoth Rebel Soldier, and an extra Utopau Clone Trooper, plus one of my favorite movies (Daniel Craig and Leiv Schreiber in) Defiance was on sale at Wal-Mart for $14.
    Hmm, must be hallucinating again, T, that never happened. You didn't mention the orange Clone was the CW version. Not that I'd know, as I wasn't there. And I didn't pick up Hoth Rebel and Luke medical frigate.

Can I ask all you top pro collectors a favor?? If in your TRU travels you see a TF:ROTF Deluxe Sideswipe could u stash please?? Thanks a ton!!!!
    This figure is the most common one in the line at this point, shouldn't need any stashing at all. They learned from the 2007 Bumblebee debacle.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Well, I am the man.

That's debateable.

Tell that to the other 500+ pics I took for the show.

U may have the quantity, but that doesn't mean quality. just j/k

This figure is the most common one in the line at this point, shouldn't need any stashing at all. They learned from the 2007 Bumblebee debacle.
    I haven't been to all the stores, but I'd say Sideways is more prevalent, not Sideswipe. I did manage to find one at LF TRU today. They had a crap ton of Sideways, about 5 sideswipes, the bulldozer (Scavenger?), and the autobot camo airplane. No need to stash anymore --thanx to everyone who accepted the call. Sideswipe will be my 2nd Movie figure/new era fig overall and first deluxe. Bought Ultimate BB 2 yrs. ago. I hate Hasbro b/c I transformed the Sideswipe in the play area @ Botcon and that made me want him. He was sold out though by the time i realized this. Glad I waited for TRU's sale though. I think they wanted $13 at the club store. If I have any complaints about the con, it'd be that I wished H were selling the toys direct. The club store inflated the price on all the brands.

Sideswipe is even-packed with Sideways at 2 per case in his first wave, so Sideways would be more findable from that, but Sideswipe continues to be multi-packed throughout several more assortments between wave 2's revisions and wave 4's revisions, while Sideways gets slowed and dropped at wave 4. From what I've seen, they started about even, Sideways sold slower, but now as you see more Wheelie and them, Sideswipe is back up.

Yellow Dozer is "Rampage". Most folks love him, I called him an authentic epic failure. The jet is Breakaway, and I LOATHED him when I played with him at the convention, but he has a few fans.

The club store's prices were all MSRP, $8 for Scouts, $13 for Deluxes, etc..., but $13 for deluxes is the MSRP.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Tru at-at

I need to raise some cash this summer, so among other things, I'm selling my sealed Endor AT-AT from TRU. I paid $100 retail, and that's all I'm asking.

2009 sure seems quiet for collecting- I guess SDCC will be the big event. Sorry to say I won't be making the long drive down this year.

I have yet to find any recent figure waves in Burbank...but of course I'm not hittin' stores everyday.

Framing

Was planning on getting my Acme and Zazzle stuff framed today, but Quick Frame on Los Feliz wouldn't answer the phone- anyone know if they've gone out of business (god forbid)?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sideswipe is even-packed with Sideways at 2 per case in his first wave, so Sideways would be more findable from that, but Sideswipe continues to be multi-packed throughout several more assortments between wave 2's revisions and wave 4's revisions, while Sideways gets slowed and dropped at wave 4. From what I've seen, they started about even, Sideways sold slower, but now as you see more Wheelie and them, Sideswipe is back up.

Yellow Dozer is "Rampage". Most folks love him, I called him an authentic epic failure. The jet is Breakaway, and I LOATHED him when I played with him at the convention, but he has a few fans.

The club store's prices were all MSRP, $8 for Scouts, $13 for Deluxes, etc..., but $13 for deluxes is the MSRP.
    at Burbank target there were a lot of Sideways and only one Sideswipe. After a while he might pegwarm, but not now I don't think. Heck, Swipe's sales might increase after the movie. Also, a crap ton of Leader megatron's but no Primes @ that store.

i knew $13 is msrp for Deluxe. I was referring more to the Hall of Heroes Joes they had. They wanted 12 a piece for them and $100 for a case of 10. I just wanted a few, -didn't want to pay their price. At least the shirt prices were reasonable.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-11-2009 at 06:24 AM. Reason: addz

Was going to sell my POTF remote control biker scout, but decided to open it. This thing looks just as good as a GG statue, so I'm keeping it- on display! I might clip the antenna, but for now it looks great! The remote is a great prop too, so I might remove that antenna.

Taking a poll: I have both the GG Tauntaun statues, but need some space, so I'm considering selling Luke or Han. I'm a big Harrison Ford fan, so I might sell Luke, but I like the standing Tauntaun pose (with Luke), over the running pose (with Han). Anyone have a preference?

Someone cleared out the Torrance TRU today. I was there ten minutes before closing last night and pegs were full of Deluxe figures (including multiples of Sideswipe, Rampage and Breakaway). I'm not too enthused about these figs and figure there would be plenty of left later on. Came back this afternoon with my son and the pegs were empty except for multiples of Sideways. Nothing else in site. Crazy but I guess scalpers move fast.