Page 642 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 142542592632638639640641642643644645646652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Was going to sell my POTF remote control biker scout, but decided to open it. This thing looks just as good as a GG statue, so I'm keeping it- on display! I might clip the antenna, but for now it looks great! The remote is a great prop too, so I might remove that antenna.

Taking a poll: I have both the GG Tauntaun statues, but need some space, so I'm considering selling Luke or Han. I'm a big Harrison Ford fan, so I might sell Luke, but I like the standing Tauntaun pose (with Luke), over the running pose (with Han). Anyone have a preference?
    pic of the remote Biker scout Jango??

hindsight is 20/20 - sorry that happened to ya lifeinabox. Good luck hunting.

I'll get some pix out in a couple of weeks- still going through stuff to sell or display. Just opened up my POTF Tatooine Skiff- itsa nice! Glad I didn't waste money on the Legacy version.

It would be so nice if SS or GG would do a Sail Barge and Skiff scaled diorama someday.

It would be so nice if Hasbro made a Sailbarge for the 3 3/4" figures some day.

The Republic saved Jabba's son in the Clone Wars movie which caught a gimpse of the Sailbarge (or Jabba's old one - looking just like his new one). With this victory, Anakin helped secure the Hutt's permission to use hyperspace lanes through Hutt space to move the Clone Troopers.

Thus, season 2 of CW could incorporate the Sailbarge to bring up "kiddie support."

I know: Anakin can hide his lightsaber iniside R2D2 and Ahsoka can wear nothing but a bikini and get chained to Jabba the Hutt's throne. Gee whiz. Where did I get that original idea from?

Or better yet: Ventress can wear the bikini and Count Dooku can hide his lightsaber inside General Grievous who will be serving drinks (4 at a time of course) on Jabba's Sailbarge.

That way it will look like Jabba trades up for Leia and R2D2.

I think the Hasbro option is a dead horse- and since I'm done with new Hasbro, premium stuff is what I'm after.

Sean the Hutt

target remote droids.

hi, found some target exclusives. remote control droids! I bought r5, and the red one. Left r2. There appears to be an imperial droid as well.though I did not see it. Pretty cool . I was not expecting these.

Burbank based collectors, there is a Marshall's a few stores down from Burbank Target, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    hi, found some target exclusives. remote control droids! I bought r5, and the red one. Left r2. There appears to be an imperial droid as well.though I did not see it. Pretty cool . I was not expecting these.
    Ours have been pegwarming at my Target in San Diego for several weeks I think.

Sean the Hutt
    I think Escondido has questionable employees. I rarely see new things here. Though, I don't look as much. They are a bit spendy, but a good idea overall. lights would have been cool. Hope you are feeling well Tycho. My friend had to join the kidney doner list for the second time in 9 years.

Do you mean kidney RECIPIENT list? He or she is waiting for a new kidney, right?

They had a transplant already? That didn't get them too far, I take it?

What was the situation? I wish them the best and offer them the chance to contact me if they want to. PM me for those details.

Sean the Hutt
    oops,that is what I meant. She received a kidney from her mother. 9 years ago.
    I guess it is at 20 per cent. chronic rejection. I thought of you, this forum. I am thinking of getting tested, but I am the wrong blood type. I will get tested anyway. I can not say if I could actually go through with it. Then again, I can not say I wouldn't either