Page 643 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 143543593633639640641642643644645646647653693743 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Burbank based collectors, there is a Marshall's a few stores down from Burbank Target, correct?
    i'm not 100% sure on this (and i feel like an idiot b/c i was just there yesterday) but I think that Marshall's is closed. The shoe store closed late '08/early '09 and i think Marshalls did too. TW and commtech could probably verify this.

oh yeah, Brbk Target had Joe stuff on clearance yesterday - comic packs, 3.75" figs and vehicles. They had a rattler on sale for 17.50 approx. If you've been wantin this, go grab it now, only one. Original blue paint job. I think figs were 5.40 or sumthin like that

Quote Originally Posted by Sean the Hutt View Post
    oops,that is what I meant. She received a kidney from her mother. 9 years ago.
    I guess it is at 20 per cent. chronic rejection. I thought of you, this forum. I am thinking of getting tested, but I am the wrong blood type. I will get tested anyway. I can not say if I could actually go through with it. Then again, I can not say I wouldn't either
    Yeah, rejection is always a danger. It's expected to crop up occasionally. Obviously her mother is a lot older than she is while BobaFrett and I are closer in age, but it worries me. I vowed to take great care of his tremendous gift. Your heart is in the right place to offer to your friend. There are also switch transplants where you give your kidney to another recipient who has a willing donor that they do not match, but does match your friend. Her hospital can coordinate this.

Sean the Hutt
    I thought of just going on the list. My problem is that I lived in England for a few years in the 80's/ ergo I was exposed to mad cow disease. I was told I am not allowed to even give blood here! That may have changed, but I don't think so. Again. I hope you are doing well.
    I have to go to Vancouver, so I am missing comic con...again. If you can get me that Luke with the ladder, I will pay for one of yours. If you are up to it. No worries otherwise. I am sure there will be another battle pack with the ladder thrown in. I also have to order a couple of those clone war y wings. I don't care what they cost!

Oh, so far as I know, there are no Comic Con exclusives (for any line) that I am getting in any other line for.

I definitely go to Con for the panels (where they talk about upcoming toys, movies, TV shows, etc.), plus I live in San Diego, so it's not like it's inconvenient.

Plus it's a lot of fun to see everyone and visit with girls dressed like Slave Leia.

Burbank based collectors, there is a Marshall's a few stores down from Burbank Target, correct?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i'm not 100% sure on this (and i feel like an idiot b/c i was just there yesterday) but I think that Marshall's is closed. The shoe store closed late '08/early '09 and i think Marshalls did too. TW and commtech could probably verify this.
    I thought that was the Linens & Things next door to Marshalls. You could be right though, it's been a while since I was at the Empire Center.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks for the input about Burbank Marshall's. I'll probably try another closer location however. The G.I. Joe Best of the 80's MASS Device set #5 has been found there, hence the interest in store locations.

Thanks for the input about Burbank Marshall's. I'll probably try another closer location however. The G.I. Joe Best of the 80's MASS Device set #5 has been found there, hence the interest in store locations.
    There's one in Glendale at the Marketplace (Broadway at Brand, across from the Galleria), one in Studio City on Ventura just before the 101/170 change, one in West Hollywood at the Beverly Connection (the smaller mall across from the Beverly Center), and of course one at the Burbank Empire Center. However, basically, you and I live in an area that is devoid of stores. Target, TRU, WM all are just outside the normal close travel distance for us in east Hollywood.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anyone going to the SDCC that can help me with a GG Concept Boba Fett?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I hear you Bro. That Black Hole Stormtrooper looks sweat too. Sorry I can't help you out this year, gotta get me some Fett.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    There's one in Glendale at the Marketplace (Broadway at Brand, across from the Galleria), one in Studio City on Ventura just before the 101/170 change, one in West Hollywood at the Beverly Connection (the smaller mall across from the Beverly Center), and of course one at the Burbank Empire Center. However, basically, you and I live in an area that is devoid of stores. Target, TRU, WM all are just outside the normal close travel distance for us in east Hollywood.
    JT, I think the one in the Glendale Marketplace is only a Home Goods and not a regular Marshall's store. And I actually consider Los Feliz TRU, West Holly Target, Glendale Target to be close travel distance.