Page 647 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 10427
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Dude, I thought you frequented the TF's threads on the scum and knew these sort of things

No to Leader class Blackout but yes to LC Screamer. There is a "Grindor" repaint of Voyager Blackout coming out.
    i thought i heard about SS, but wasn't sure. I hope they make a Leader Blackout. "Grindor"? wth is that?

That's just the name they came up with.

Between Optimus, Megatron and Starscream, that's 3 Leader classes already. We've discussed this in our Transformers thread a few times and it's just highly unlikely that given the fact that they don't sell very well, Hasbro would be reluctant to spend that much on the tooling for an LC Blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I put in a big order with Hasbro Toy Shop and just received it - and they got every figure I ordered correct.

Should this go in the news section?
    Maybe the "miracles" section.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Come on guys, HTS isn't that bad!

By my estimate, I've ordered from them 40 times total and never received anything that I didn't order. The condition of said packages are an entirely different story but the contents have always been correct.

I got this one a few years back. It still makes me laugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTS.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I got this one a few years back. It still makes me laugh.
    Fantastic!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm glad he/she didn't pack my AOTC wave order...geez!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    That's just the name they came up with.

Between Optimus, Megatron and Starscream, that's 3 Leader classes already. We've discussed this in our Transformers thread a few times and it's just highly unlikely that given the fact that they don't sell very well, Hasbro would be reluctant to spend that much on the tooling for an LC Blackout.
    I see. It'd just look sick in a diorama though. Blackout was taller than Prime in the movie it seemed. I'll have to get those leaders & hopefully SS doesn't suck. I guess the chances of a LC Fallen are slim.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-27-2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: typo

OK, there are 4 Leader Classes. Jetfire has even been found some places (Louisiana Target for the one I know of).

LC Starscream is confirmed, but might not be out until Christmas or next year. There might be pictures at Comic Con or the prototype on display at Hasbro's booth.

I would totally want a Leader Class Blackout / Grindor - I'll use him as either, and I totally support there being a Leader Class Fallen - though I'm not really interested in him as a Transformer. The jet-mode doesn't impress me.

I also wonder how big Soundwave is supposed to be (next to other TFrmrs)?

Leader Starscream is slated for Fall of 2010.