Page 648 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 10380

Thank you Sir!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Found a complete set of the AOTC wave at Valencia Target this morning. Cool figures!

Happy belated turbo. Hope it was a good one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Happy birthday Turbo, you're exactly 2 months older than me!

In sightings news, I found and bought the only TX-130 at Target West Hollywood today. Just about to open the box, the cockpit opens in a way I wasn't expecting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Craigslist

Checking out SF Valley Craigslist classifieds tonight. Someone in NoHo and Canoga Park is unloading a lot of old SW stuff, including 12".

Anyone know about these guys who want to buy entire collections?
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...241954065.html

I don't know specifically, but there are a lot of guys at Frank & Sons and Comic-Con and such that do exactly this then part them out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Need help locating a ROTF Leader class Jetfire. Anyone spot one yet? I still haven't seen the Human alliance Bumblebee too.

Thanks for all the happy B-DAYS!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't know specifically, but there are a lot of guys at Frank & Sons and Comic-Con and such that do exactly this then part them out.
    Well, it might be the easiest way for me to dump several lines of figures and avoid shipping hassles. I'll probably meet them somewhere in public, and bring a friend so they don't try to rip me off.