Page 649 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 149549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 10414
    Turbo, the Human Alliance Bumblebee is showing up at K-marts. If you don't want to pay their prices then you'll need to wait on Target/TRU/WM to get them in.

Hey Turbo - Long time, no see. I found my Human Alliance Bumblebee @ TRU in Burbank. It's 34.99 there as well. If I see another, I'll grab it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Hey Turbo - Long time, no see. I found my Human Alliance Bumblebee @ TRU in Burbank. It's 34.99 there as well. If I see another, I'll grab it for you.
    Galdernit!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Hey dude, this wouldn't happen to be WB would it? Cool man I haven't seen this or Leader Jetfire.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Does Burbank TRU still have the Lars Homestead?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

late happy b-day TW. I don't think LC Jetfire is due out for another few weeks. I've only been seein Megs and Prime. Prime way less frequently though.
    Saw Tarados gon today at a valley Target, i couldn't justify payin $8+ for him just for the BD part. If anyone has extra arms, plmk, I'll buy them off of ya. He was the only wave 7 I saw. My first wave 6 I also saw today --med. frigate Leia. Looked pretty good.

Hey Turbo - yup, it's me. How ya been buddy?

Leader Class Jetfire is out. I saw him in droves at Frank & Sons last Saturday...figure looks like poo in my opinion. He's a pass for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Does Burbank TRU still have the Lars Homestead?
    Saw it this weekend.

Hey Turbo - I picked you up a HA Bumblebee this morning. I PMed you my cell number. Call me and we can meet up.

Picked up a clearanced Lars Homestead set today from TRU.

Also got my set of Legacy AOTC wave from HasbroToyShop. Good thing these figures are going to be "limited," because if they weren't they would be warming the shelves like crazy.

Pre-ordered my two SDCC McQuarrie Boba Fett busts from the GG site last week - can't wait to get my greedy paws on this one.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]