Page 650 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 150550600640646647648649650651652653654660700750 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 10289
    BlueSnags: I love my AOTC figures and got mine from HTS as well.

But since then, I've gotten 2 boxes of just Obi-Wan Kenobi for use in my dioramas, as I held out since way back to 2002, as I didn't think the figure was that great and experience taught me that Hasbro will make a better, later edition.

So I now have ten (10) AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobis. Some I'll put the E1 Jedi robe accessory on when I need him to appear that way, but I think I'm done.

Hasbro actually sold a lot of Obi-Wan this time (to me anyway).

I only needed to buy 3 each of Owen and Beru:

1) Anakin's departure to find his mother (on Swoop bike, also using 2003 Padme Tatooine)

2) Shmi Skywalker's funeral

3) ROTS adoption of Luke Skywalker

Now I need 2 Cliegg Lars for No. 1 & 2 above. The differences in the displays are basically Padme's outfit changes, having an Obi-Wan Kenobi, baby Luke, and an Eopiee.

For this reason, each scene is worth displaying - to me.

TRU Culver and W.LA both had the Clone Wars Deluxe figures today for "only" $18. So if you want repainted crap at a ridiculous price, Hasbro's got you covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Hey Turbo - I picked you up a HA Bumblebee this morning. I PMed you my cell number. Call me and we can meet up.
    If it was $30, think you could hit me with the info on where to find such a thing as well? Turbo owes me anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    If it was $30, think you could hit me with the info on where to find such a thing as well? Turbo owes me anyway.
    Hey JediTricks. All of the ones I've found are $34.99. I'll be more than happy to grab you one next time I see them (which will probably be today). I'll keep you posted!

TRU Culver and W.LA both had the Clone Wars Deluxe figures today for "only" $18. So if you want repainted crap at a ridiculous price, Hasbro's got you covered.
    That's just robbery. I picked up couple of the Deluxe last week at Frank & Sons for "only" $14 and I still felt violated afterwards.

TRU Culver and W.LA both had the Clone Wars Deluxe figures today for "only" $18. So if you want repainted crap at a ridiculous price, Hasbro's got you covered. If it was $30, think you could hit me with the info on where to find such a thing as well? Turbo owes me anyway.
    Hey I gave you a few bucks extra, LOL
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Can't wait anymore!!! Need a LC Prime!!!!!!!!! Plmk if anyone's seen these at any Targets!!! Thx. I'm goin pming crazy too --sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Can't wait anymore!!! Need a LC Prime!!!!!!!!! Plmk if anyone's seen these at any Targets!!! Thx. I'm goin pming crazy too --sorry
    Dude these were all over early June and I thought no one wanted him. I picked one up and he's very cool, but I have one gripe. There's no Chrome! I wonder if they will re-release Prime with him all pimped out? if not I hope someone makes chrome replacement parts.
    (Like my posts)

have u seen him recently?? Did u get your ROTF LC Jetfire yet??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    have u seen him recently?? Did u get your ROTF LC Jetfire yet??
    PR TRU had LC Prime 2 days ago. No sign of JF
    (Like my posts)

saw those the other day. Thx. Lookin at some pix on seibertron--droolin.......