Page 654 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Sound off if you've found that darn AOTC Evolutions (Padawan) Anakin figure yet, please (and at what stores).

I think he's coming out on the old card with Beru and Owen.

I also got the Star Wars Jedi Training Academy Box Set from Walt Disney World from UPS today. It was $49 with s&h and I think it's well worth it. $8 a figure, thereabouts - that's what's in stores (though you have to get a ROTS Vader as one of the figures) and then $9 tax and shipping for the set. That's fair.

There's 3 Jedi Younglings - all human, a black boy, Asian girl, white boy, and a white male Jedi Knight teacher that's training them. Plus this guy in black that breathes like he has a problem with asthma. I think I've seen the last character in one or more of the Star Wars movies or something.

I ordered using (407) 363-6200 and be very specific on the phone concerning what you want. Definitely say "3.75" figure set!"
    Tycho, you should have told us that you wanted that set as it's available at Disneyland as well and either myself or another person on the board could've bought it with an Annual Passholder's discount. I could've even delivered it in person to you at SDCC!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout
    Quick question for the TF buffs -- Universe Cosmos - I've been looking for this guy. Is he out yet? Did he already come out & I missed the boat? How can i get him? last search on HTS produced nothing. Some guy at Botcon had one & at Gregg Burger and Michael McConnoughy's (sp?) panel -he brought it to give to Mike. (The OG voice). Don't know how that guy got it though.
    thx.
    All the TF buffs hang out in the Transformers thread, not here.

Basically you and just about everyone else missed the boat on Universe Cosmos. I never saw one and I think those that did find him along with Universe Beachcomber, Warpath, found them at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Culver City Target has a republic fighter tank and some of the new CW figs on the red card. picked up mace, green clone finally, and admiral yularen. left behind a couple jawa sets (they look boring), the gun-arm super battle droid, and cmdr gree.
    Thanks for the heads up. I went by this afternoon and picked up mace, the heavy super battle droid and the jawas in addition to an RC droid on clearance. Simingly random clearance items - SW titaniums are on clearance for instance. I visited half a dozen other targets and this is the first titanium clearance I've seen. Also the first new CW wave sighting which makes me wonder how much new inventory the other stores are sitting on. I assume distribution is uniform within the region.

Been combing the stores for some decent sales and have found a few things so far. My best score was a TRU B-Wing on sale for $29.98 marked down to $23.98.

Target has got lots of stuff on clearance too, but it's a bit spotty in places. Some are 30% some are 50% and one was 75% already. Some have JLU & DCU on clearance, some don't.

Haven't seen the new CW wave, but am anxiously awaiting it. I did score a new Republic Tank today!

thanx Figrin. Is it still possible to find Cosmos? or is it a don't even bother? Why doesn't HTS have him?? That's bogus.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-16-2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: clearing up

Yeah, you missed the boat on him, I think. I found half that wave at TRU several months ago, but STILL had to buy Cosmos from HTS. They had him at one point, but don't have him now, unfortunately.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I went by this afternoon and picked up mace, the heavy super battle droid and the jawas in addition to an RC droid on clearance. Simingly random clearance items - SW titaniums are on clearance for instance. I visited half a dozen other targets and this is the first titanium clearance I've seen. Also the first new CW wave sighting which makes me wonder how much new inventory the other stores are sitting on. I assume distribution is uniform within the region.
    I didn't notice the R/C droids were on clearance, but I have seen the Titaniums on clearance at other stores and it made me very nervous.

I doubt they're sitting on inventory, here in LA I've found that Target's the fastest distribution generally. I don't know how they made room for it though, still tons of old CW figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Yeah, you missed the boat on him, I think. I found half that wave at TRU several months ago, but STILL had to buy Cosmos from HTS. They had him at one point, but don't have him now, unfortunately.
    thanx man. Wonder why H made that wave such a pain in the arse to find?

Voyager Class Optimus Prime is made cheaply and has a handful of parts that fall off of him. His best redeeming value is that he is the same scale to The Fallen and the only Starscream released as of yet.

I'd avoid him unless you are a Transformers diorama builder.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    thanx man. Wonder why H made that wave such a pain in the arse to find?
    It wasn't really their fault. It was "endoftheline-itis". He retailers just didn't order a lot of the wave, it never made it to Target, and that left a lot of people searching on line (so they went fast).
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I got Leader Class Jetfire at Wal-Mart tonight! He's awesome!

I went downtown to the Padres game for dinner at the ballpark and then made some new friends and wound up in the Hard Rock Hotel's night club until waaaaay late. Then when I got my car back I thought "what the heck?" and I checked two Wal-Marts on my way home at like 4 o'clock in the morning. On my 2nd stop, I got very lucky! They probably had 3-4 of him and the rest Optimus or Megatron, so Jetfire is going to move into those stores rather slowly as the other Leaders have to sell through to move the inventory.