Page 655 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got Leader Class Jetfire at Wal-Mart tonight! He's awesome!

I went downtown to the Padres game for dinner at the ballpark and then made some new friends and wound up in the Hard Rock Hotel's night club until waaaaay late. Then when I got my car back I thought "what the heck?" and I checked two Wal-Marts on my way home at like 4 o'clock in the morning. On my 2nd stop, I got very lucky! They probably had 3-4 of him and the rest Optimus or Megatron, so Jetfire is going to move into those stores rather slowly as the other Leaders have to sell through to move the inventory.
    what makes him awesome?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    what makes him awesome?
    I guess his movie character and what the toy attempts to represent. Other than that, I couldn't tell you.

I bought him.
    I immediately opened him up.
    I posed him to join the Autobots in my pantry-cabinet, fighting the Decepticons.
    Several times a day, I open my pantry cabinet and stare at him.

Ya know, he's sculpted in black, so instead of continuing to attempt to get Premium Ironhide from the last movie, also in black, I embraced the new dark brown / tan Ironhide. Now my Autobots are all different colors - so it's like playing with Light Brites. Remember those? That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I guess his movie character and what the toy attempts to represent. Other than that, I couldn't tell you.
    Note to everybody else, Tycho does not have the ability to give purchasing advice to anybody else, as his criteria for purchases is predicated on nothing of the toy itself.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up an AT-TE today for the sale price of $49.99. There were still some left at Burbank TRU as of 2pm.

They also had G.I. Joe movie figures on sale (2 for $10) but I'm steering clear of these figures.

If anyone sees the new Clone Wars figures, please stash me a set.

Thanks,
    Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up an AT-TE today for the sale price of $49.99. There were still some left at Burbank TRU as of 2pm.

They also had G.I. Joe movie figures on sale (2 for $10) but I'm steering clear of these figures.

If anyone sees the new Clone Wars figures, please stash me a set.

Thanks,
    Snags
    Even at 50 I don't feel the need to own it. If it was free I'd just give it to my cousin. What the hell are you going to do with it Snags???
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm going to open it up and play with it.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Sdcc

Rebelscum must be overloaded with updates- can't get to the main page at all. If any of you have good info, please post it here!

Picked up the Clone Turbo Tank at the Hawthorne TRU yesterday. Only one they had. No new CW figures, yet.

If anyone's still looking for the Fighter Tank, spotted one at the Carson Target off of the 110 fwy.

Wal-Mart BAD Exclusives

Found all 5 sets of the new WM exclusive BAD sets at the Valencia WM. At $17.00 a set I passed on them. The droid that is built with the sets is the Dark Trooper but in a black paint scheme. I don't think these are worth $17.00 because the comic packs are $12.89 and you get 2 figures plus a comic book, and these sets are all repackaged figures except Corran Horn and the droids and are $5.00 more. No thanks.

I also found the new LEGO sets and the SW science kits at the Valencia TRU.

Valencia Target has some of the LEGO's on clearance including the V-19 Torrent ($38.48) and the Magnaguard Fighter ($31.48).

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Found all 5 sets of the new WM exclusive BAD sets at the Valencia WM. At $17.00 a set I passed on them. The droid that is built with the sets is the Dark Trooper but in a black paint scheme. I don't think these are worth $17.00 because the comic packs are $12.89 and you get 2 figures plus a comic book, and these sets are all repackaged figures except Corran Horn and the droids and are $5.00 more. No thanks.

I also found the new LEGO sets and the SW science kits at the Valencia TRU.

Valencia Target has some of the LEGO's on clearance including the V-19 Torrent ($38.48) and the Magnaguard Fighter ($31.48).
    Ha! I went to that WM as well and bought just Corran Horn/Whistler.

I want to give a big thanks to CrunchyNug for his help on Thursday at the Mattel line. Darkagent and Commtech, great seeing you guys there as well!