Page 656 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 10330
    Single Clone Turbo Tank at Torrance TRU if anyone's looking for one.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Ha! I went to that WM as well and bought just Corran Horn/Whistler.

I want to give a big thanks to CrunchyNug for his help on Thursday at the Mattel line. Darkagent and Commtech, great seeing you guys there as well!
    Great seeing you there also figrin!!
    Also, big thanks to Sentry and CrunchyNug for the help at the Mattel line!!

If any of you bought the Hot Toys Gunmetal Iron Man and don't want it, please let me know. I missed the pre-order for that one. Thanks!

Today's Haul

Found the new Walmart BAD wave today. At $17 a pop, the only one I ended up getting was Coran/Whistler. I would like to build a Darktrooper, but it's not worth $100...sorry, Hasbro and Walmart.

Came across some of the new Clone Wars figures at the same Walmart and picked up the following: Cad Bane, Admiral Yularen, Commander Gree, Jawas 2-pack, Green Clone Trooper repack, Space Suit Anakin, Space Suit Ahsoka, Clone Trooper Denal, ARF Trooper

Also spotted the new Clone Pilot battle pack today at Target. For $24 + tax, had to pass. If I ever see one of these on clearance I'll pick it up. It's funny, with the way the figures/pod are positioned in the packaging you can tell there's a crapload of empty space in there, letting you know you're not getting much for your money. I don't see many people scooping this up (much like the Jabba/droid CW BP that seems to warming the shelves everywhere). I also saw the Ambush on the Vulture's Claw BP, which I did buy.

RE: SDCC - Bought a crapload of McQuarrie artwork, along with the McQuarrie Fett bust and the Blackhole Stormtrooper statue from GG. Stayed away from Hasbro this year - will probably order a Force Unleashed Commander from HTS ... it's worth paying the $5 shipping fee to avoid the long lines and general insanity of their booth. Ran into Turbo, Deoxy, Crunchy, Swabie, BikerScout and Commtech from the boards while I was there - good times!

-Your Hero Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Ran into Turbo, Deoxy, Crunchy, Swabie, BikerScout and Commtech from the boards while I was there - good times!

-Your Hero Snags
    Indeed good times Emperor Snags... uh sorry... Hero Snags (stop changing titles!)
    And the SSC party was greater than I expected! I will try and attend that party every year from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Indeed good times Emperor Snags... uh sorry... Hero Snags (stop changing titles!)
    And the SSC party was greater than I expected! I will try and attend that party every year from now on.
    Right on, bro - the Freaks party was sweet. Only bad thing was we didn't win any of the free stuff. Maybe next year.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Right on, bro - the Freaks party was sweet. Only bad thing was we didn't win any of the free stuff. Maybe next year.

-Snags
    (Now plain "Snags"? I kinda liked Emperor Snags!)

Yeah, I would've loved to win that Premium format Vader. Lucky the dude who won it. But yeah, there's always next year!

Found lots of clone wars figs today at the Canyon Country WM. Picked up Mace, Gree, Yularen, Denal, Bane, Spacesuit Anakin and Ahsoka, and the Jawas. Also saw the Clone Pilots Battle Pack but passed on that.

If anyone has a extra MOTUC He-Ro I would love to take it off your hands... my person who I was depending on to get it for me at the Con fell through.

Wow, just got back from an exhaustive 5 days at the SDCC. It was great seeing some of you there. On the way back, I decided to stop by a couple Walmarts and was able to pick up the Walmart BAD set and all of the first 2-3? waves of Clone Wars, except for Cade Bane. I'm so glad that I no longer collect carded figures, there must have been at least a full wave of repackaged figures in these CW waves. I must have spent more on SW figures today than in the past 6 months, and that was just 1 of each to open.

I think the new card design is going to make collecting more difficult. It looks like the only quick way to tell the difference between CW, Legacy and Saga Legends is by the color stripe on the top of the card. I was just looking through the CW and Legends and was having a hard time. Now imagine the store employee who have to scan the pegs for inventory, there's no way they'll know or care? if the figures are from different lines.

Man SDCC came and went fast! Did anyone see the price of a 4 days pass with Preview nite? I know I know most of you get in free, but it's now $100 in advance. I guess it will go up from there as the 2010 SDCC gets closer. One thing they did change is they are limiting preview nite to just 14,000. Don't know how many usually come, but thats what the computer said. So I went a head and bought next years at the con.

Only saw JT and Snags. No one else from RS either. One thing for sure Steve was really working JT. Next year Steve ease up on the guy, I mean he's doing it for free, or is he? Anyways GG 's booth reminded me of SSG, a ghost town.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)