Page 657 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 157557607647653654655656657658659660661667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 10395
    I ordered the Force Unleashed Stormie Commanders from HTS on the 16th and got them today.

Not having to wait in 2 lines for Hasbro at SDCC, 1 for the passes, 1 to buy - priceless!

GG For Sale

Wish I had been able to go to SDCC, but maybe next year (or CV). I haven't seen anything good in Burbank for a long time. I have to say, when I saw the new carded figures, the packaging was so petite, I almost thought they were keychains. Even though I'm done with Hasbro- I will have that Luke/Vader funeral pyre set, unless they announce a diorama first, and of course ice-cream maker guy.

I'm selling a few statues/maquettes to pay for some home repairs. I'm only asking exactly what I paid, minus shipping.

GG Slave Leia statue $125
    GG Clone Wars Animated Maquette Obi Wan (in armor) $200
    GG Luke on Tauntaun statue $120 (box has a dinged corner)
    GG Roron Corobb Animated Maquette $45 (I paid more for this one)

These are all great, with box and COA, from a non-smoking, sunlight/pet free home.

Picked up the latest Clone Wars wave (Whorm Loathsom, Echo, Obi-Wan in Space Armor, Commando Droid, Soft Goods Yoda, 4A-7) at Walmart this morning.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I must have just gotten there after you did cuz I didn't see any of those, but I DID get Mace, Gree, Jawas, ARF Trooper, Clone Trooper Denal, & Cad Bane. I have to admit, these are growing on me.

Qui Gon Jin and Eopie Mail In

Does anyone have a jpeg or pdf of the mail in coupon? Hasbro site has been having problems and I was hoping to send this in soon. Thanks.

It was great seeing Crunchy, Commtech, Anthony and meeting Bluesnags for the 1st time down at the con. I would've loved to have met figrin & darkagent too. Have to hit u guys up next time.
    So there was a SSC party?? What's the deal to gettin into this one? I've never been to a specific 'party' after 4 cons. Love to check one out. How was it??

I hope they limit preview nite next yr., cuz man it was INSANE this year. Double or triple the crowd from last year.

At figrin's favorite PC walmart on Monday I picked up CW Gree & ARF trooper. First figs I've bought on the new card. And surprised I found them at like 3pm. They also had 4/5 of the new BAD double packs. They are gone now. Called my friend & he picked em up. At sepulveda Target I picked up a Space trooper to finish my HK-47 off with the left arm. (& I'm gonna take back an older Spacetrooper & return). Also saw the Geonosis assault (aka we can't give u 2 pilots b/c we're cheap) BP.

p.s. --I got 2 ARFs --one of them had hips that seemed close together, the other had some that were wider apart. Weird. Anyone know anything about this?
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-29-2009 at 07:21 AM. Reason: hips

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    p.s. --I got 2 ARFs --one of them had hips that seemed close together, the other had some that were wider apart. Weird. Anyone know anything about this?
    It would have been nice to meet you too. Maybe next year. The ARF Trooper has ball joints where the legs meet the hips, so he can be seated in a AT-RT.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    It would have been nice to meet you too. Maybe next year. The ARF Trooper has ball joints where the legs meet the hips, so he can be seated in a AT-RT.
    i know he has bj hips. So you're saying, it's normal if they're spaced a little wider in the package? nothin to worry about? I'm a little afraid to open til i get 1 more.

SDCC clobbered me this year. And I didn't run into most of you jerks, shoulda posted in the SDCC 09 get together thread!!! Jerks. I also picked up a cold, which is a bummer.

Sightings in San Diego were as follows:
    - Wal-mart had 4A-7 waves, ARF Trooper wave, and Transformers deluxe wave 5 (Arcee 1 per case) and voyager Long Haul wave (great figure), as well as Jetfire. FINALLY got my friggin' ESB wave Emperor to complete E-3PO.
    - Target had Transformers deluxe wave 4 (Ice Cream Truck Twins seem to be scalperbait, as they were all snatched, as was all but 1 Jolt) and scout class Dune Runner.
    - TRU had a layer of dust, and Human Alliance Bumblebee for $35. I ordered off HTS for $30 instead.

I picked up a few items at Comic-Con, but I haven't even had a chance to go through it all yet so you get no tales. I did win a 12" Sideshow Palpatine 2pack though, that kicked ***.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My Target will have the Clone TurboTank tomorrow morning. I guess I'll be going there to pick one up on 5 hours sleep or less.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight and tried to phone JT. They got in CW Wave 4 Rev. 1 and I wasn't sure what was in that case. I have mobile web browsing on my phone but I wouldn't know where to look up what's in what case. With no call back I left it alone. I know employees at my local stores who will open stuff up for me, but I didn't feel it was right to ask when I wasn't absolutely sure I wanted stuff from that assortment.

I would have also liked to meet with more of you guys at Comic Con, too.