Page 658 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 158558608648654655656657658659660661662668708758 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,580 of 10395
    has anyone spotted Commander Ponds yet in their runs??

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Found him yesterday.

NEW FINDS

The large fighter assortment is out. I did not see the Y-wing, but it might have possible been there. They had 2 ARC-170 fighters FOR $64!!!

In 2005 I bought this for $30! Luckily, I had no plans to buy any more, though I like the ship.

They also had the new Deluxe Figures: Anakin on the Cancell, the Crab Droid, and I forgot what else - OH! - it was the pilot battle droid on the mini-tank. Needless to say, I didn't buy any of it, but some of you guys might want that stuff.

They had the new CW figures, but not Ahsoka and Anakin. I've never seen those figures but I've heard some of you guys found them. It'd be nice if I could.

I got my Clone TurboTank and I'm going to open it up here in just a few minutes. I'll post what I think in the TT thread.

Oh, they also had the new GALACTIC HEROES: Ackbar and Numb, Stormtrooper and Rebel Fleet Trooper, Chewie, RA-7 and MOUSE DROID. Honestly, I really don't need those and just couldn't pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I haven't but will report when I do. Seen several Turbo Tanks over the past couple of weeks and the deluxe figure assortment but no new CW figure waves.

Picked up the Deluxe Jetpack Clone Trooper 2-pack today at TRU.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Picked up a couple Commander Ponds at Valencia TRU today. Valencia TRU also had the collectible CW tin set but I passed on that. They also had a couple of the clone deluxe packs but passed on those too. Valencia WM still had remnants of the Mace wave of CW figs.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Picked up a couple Commander Ponds at Valencia TRU today. Valencia TRU also had the collectible CW tin set but I passed on that. They also had a couple of the clone deluxe packs but passed on those too. Valencia WM still had remnants of the Mace wave of CW figs.
    Are the Ponds displayed with the regular figures or on separate pegs? Comic packs, CW two packs, CW deluxe packs, Uncle Milton products and the regular vehicle assortments + exclusives...displays are a little disjointed.

Picked up the new JLU 6-packs at Target this evening. They had the Secret Wars 2 packs, but they weren't in very good shape, so I left them there. Also found were the Target exclusive GI Joe Deluxe figures, the new Clone Wars 2-packs, and the OVERPRICED ARC-170s.

Hey Snags, if you see a Y-Wing could you pick it up for me?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

What's up everyone?
    I just did the Helmet mod on my Sideshow Vader and let me tell you it's a world of difference. The dome now is longer on the back and there's no more "prince charming hair cut" helmet. Eyebrows are now covered to change the stupid happy eyes expression and the whole face is positioned deeper into the helmet to have some depth. I strongly recommend this mod. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC01575.jpg

If you need assistance let me know.