Page 659 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 159559609649655656657658659660661662663669709759 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 10340
    What's up everyone?
    I just did the Helmet mod on my Sideshow Vader and let me tell you it's a world of difference. The dome now is longer on the back and there's no more "prince charming hair cut" helmet. Eyebrows are now covered to change the stupid happy eyes expression and the whole face is positioned deeper into the helmet to have some depth. I strongly recommend this mod. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC01575.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC01577.jpg

If you need assistance let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    Are the Ponds displayed with the regular figures or on separate pegs? Comic packs, CW two packs, CW deluxe packs, Uncle Milton products and the regular vehicle assortments + exclusives...displays are a little disjointed.
    The Ponds figures were with all the Star Wars items as were the deluxe figures. There were no special displays for SW. The only special display was reserved for GIJoe figs. There were about ten Ponds on the pegs when I left yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    The Ponds figures were with all the Star Wars items as were the deluxe figures. There were no special displays for SW. The only special display was reserved for GIJoe figs. There were about ten Ponds on the pegs when I left yesterday.
    Ok, thanks. I actually meant in the aisleway and shelving itself and not so much where the entire SW display was located. I get a litle sensory overload at our local TRU and would rather just grab and go if Ponds is easy to spot. I'll give ours a shot this afternoon since I need to pick up a couple of gifts for friends of ours.

Anyone have a New Falcon for sale? I think I have a place for one, upside down on the ceiling. Doesn't have to have the box, but complete would be nice.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Turbowars, we have 2-3 BMF's at my Toys R Us. Is that what you're looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Turbowars, we have 2-3 BMF's at my Toys R Us. Is that what you're looking for?
    Yes, How much?
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    Ok, thanks. I actually meant in the aisleway and shelving itself and not so much where the entire SW display was located. I get a litle sensory overload at our local TRU and would rather just grab and go if Ponds is easy to spot. I'll give ours a shot this afternoon since I need to pick up a couple of gifts for friends of ours.
    You can't miss them because the Ponds figs have a silver "TRU exclusive" sticker on the packaging. Good luck in your search.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey Snags, if you see a Y-Wing could you pick it up for me?
    What Y-wing are you looking for Turbo?

Yellow CW ship from SDCC. It is out in stores.
    (Like my posts)

I got Ponds from Los Feliz TRU. There's only 1 left, unless someone else bought it.

It's interesting how Glendale and Smeagol Rock Targets have already done their resets while La Brea is lagging behind.