Page 660 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 10289
    Anyone see a BMF in the LA area?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yellow CW ship from SDCC. It is out in stores.
    I was under the impression it will be out on 10/1. The imperial ARC-170 was just released as a place holder for the $69.99 assortment.

No Ponds at Torrance TRU. They had the ARC and several of the role playing stuff.

Does anyone have an extra U-3PO right arm (came with the Hoth Rebel Trooper) they'd be willing to give up? I bought and opened a Hoth Rebel Trooper and found that the arm was for the red droid from the Attack of the Clones wave.

Picked up a set of Raider's magnets at the Lego store today- very nice. Big pass on the KOTCS set though. Lots of new SW magnets, but the assortments aren't too good- they should sell them individually. Saw some Rancor's at Target- nice paint job. Burbank Target did a reset, but didn't put out any new figures- pretty lame.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got Ponds from Los Feliz TRU. There's only 1 left, unless someone else bought it.

It's interesting how Glendale and Smeagol Rock Targets have already done their resets while La Brea is lagging behind.
    Gone. I tried that TRU late last nite and nothing good there except the gray ARC-170 (too expensive) and new role playing gear. Would like a ponds though. Stash?
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-02-2009 at 01:43 AM. Reason: stashage

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yes, How much?
    I didn't look when I was there. I'd imagine they'd be $150 or slightly higher as they were before. I don't know TRU's exact price as I got my BMF at Wal-Mart while shopping with CrunchyNug during the July 2008 Mid-Nite Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Does anyone have an extra U-3PO right arm (came with the Hoth Rebel Trooper) they'd be willing to give up? I bought and opened a Hoth Rebel Trooper and found that the arm was for the red droid from the Attack of the Clones wave.
    I have one! PM me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Been finding several goodies lately, the latest being the new wave of Comic Packs this morning at Target...Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare, Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong, & Lumiya & Luke Skywalker. I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with this latest assortment. Vong is huge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I went to Wal-Mart tonight and tried to phone JT. They got in CW Wave 4 Rev. 1 and I wasn't sure what was in that case. I have mobile web browsing on my phone but I wouldn't know where to look up what's in what case. With no call back I left it alone. I know employees at my local stores who will open stuff up for me, but I didn't feel it was right to ask when I wasn't absolutely sure I wanted stuff from that assortment.
    Don't blame me because you didn't do your homework. I was trying to sleep! Get the internet on your phone like I did. And wave 4 is from last year, the over-shipped Padme wave, or it's the new 2009 wave 4 (which is listed in retailer computers as CW wave 8) with Anakin Space Suit and Cad Bane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The large fighter assortment is out. I did not see the Y-wing, but it might have possible been there. They had 2 ARC-170 fighters FOR $64!!!

In 2005 I bought this for $30! Luckily, I had no plans to buy any more, though I like the ship.
    Yeah, pricing on this is whacked.

I think the ARC-170 is shipping alone for a month or so until the Y-wing can hit production.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What's up everyone?
    I just did the Helmet mod on my Sideshow Vader and let me tell you it's a world of difference. The dome now is longer on the back and there's no more "prince charming hair cut" helmet. Eyebrows are now covered to change the stupid happy eyes expression and the whole face is positioned deeper into the helmet to have some depth. I strongly recommend this mod. Check it out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC01575.jpg

If you need assistance let me know.
    Very nice, very ANH! How did you change this?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Been finding several goodies lately, the latest being the new wave of Comic Packs this morning at Target...Darth Krayt & Sigel Dare, Kyle Katarn & Yuuzhan Vong, & Lumiya & Luke Skywalker. I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with this latest assortment. Vong is huge!!!
    Nice find! Damn this stuff is all coming out at once again, I hate July toe-stomping like this, Sideshow does it too, it's maddening.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Jeditricks: Check out this thread. Scroll down and you'll see about the mod.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...5&o=93&fpart=9

Everyone: I have a sealed in box Kenner POTF Hoth AT-AT. Box is in great condition. Batteries are not corroded since you can still press the button through the opening in the box and batteries still work! Asking what I paid which is $90. Local pick up.