Page 661 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 161561611651657658659660661662663664665671711761 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 10378
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone see a BMF in the LA area?
    I haven't seen one in awhile, but I'll keep a look out. Also haven't seen the Y-Wing yet but according to EE it is hitting in Aug 2009 so it should be soon.

Thanks to Crunchy for the Commander Ponds, Secret Wars 2-packs and Luke/Lumiya hook-up.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I haven't seen one in awhile, but I'll keep a look out. Also haven't seen the Y-Wing yet but according to EE it is hitting in Aug 2009 so it should be soon.

Thanks to Crunchy for the Commander Ponds, Secret Wars 2-packs and Luke/Lumiya hook-up.

-Snags
    Got a BMF for $65 off of e-bay today.

Man, BBTS has the Y-Wing pre-order for $84.99! WTF! That ship in very expensive across the board and sure it's the only thing from CW I want to own.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Jeditricks: Check out this thread. Scroll down and you'll see about the mod.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...5&o=93&fpart=9
    Hmm, didn't see much about the actual mod in any of that thread beyond folks talking about doing the mod, but thanks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got several Ahsoka Spacesuits and an Anakin Spacesuit today. They had more but I don't think I needed them.

Cad Bane is proving to be illusive since every other new character in that wave was there except for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Cad Bane is proving to be illusive since every other new character in that wave was there except for him.
    Sadly, he suffers from "one per case" syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hmm, didn't see much about the actual mod in any of that thread beyond folks talking about doing the mod, but thanks.
    From that link:

"You have to shave all the ridges that are on the inside. Shave also the glue spots, you will have to apply glue later on them when you are done. All this shaving of the stuff inside will make the dome deeper and have more room for the head. I did snip the peg a little bit but it's not really necessary (found that out later). I just dremmeled around the peg so it would go deeper into the hole that's on the head. Also, I didn't feel it was necessary to widen or "flare out" the helmet. Looks good as it is. Finally, use strong glue on the old glue spots, place the dome back firmly and let it dry. Hope this helps."

Jedi: Until you open up the helmet, you will be able to understand the above instructions. Unfortunately, there are no pictures in the thread showing step by step, but it's really simple, really.

Commtech, HUGE thanks for the hook up today. And your Vader looks sweet in person.

picked up Cmdr Ponds at LF TRU last nite. They had several left. He has his own peg. And just like Holo Grievous -no starcase. H cheaped out on us again. If we're gonna pay a premium price for a figure they should at least be starcased. I like Ponds, but I may take him back later as he was kind of an impulse buy.
    Also picked up an ARF stashed for me at sepulveda target. He's not on SSG. But Crunchy knows him well.

Do you guys want those ARF Troopers stashed? I've run into a few at Target, didn't think they were special enough to stash, now I'm thinking I messed up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked a dozen or so Mighty Muggs yesterday for 2.74 each. Cheaper than the 5 dollar blanks I got from Urban Outfitters a while back. These will be for customs. Since the seemingly demise of MMs I thought I'd just make my own characters that I want. I made sure to get a bunch of Asajji and Plo Koon for the skirted and robed characters!
    Saw repacked comic packs at Burbank today in the new red package. Looks nice, I guess it's been a while since that first couple waves were out (vader, han, chewy, etc) so at least kids can get the OT characters.
    Hoping to still find the last few leagcy figures (leia, Luke, etc) if they repack them in the new Build a droid packaging I guess I don't m ind, but I want to get them. I have seen Leia twice at Rite Aids, but they were12 bucks each!