Page 662 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Do you guys want those ARF Troopers stashed? I've run into a few at Target, didn't think they were special enough to stash, now I'm thinking I messed up.
    Yes, I'm looking for 2 of them.

Tru

Burbank TRU had a full peg of Ponds today- who on earth would pay $9.99 for that thing? It looks like all the rest, no bonus accessories or anything. Glad I'm done for the most part with basic figs.

They had one BMF left, but it rang up for $149 at the scanner. I thought those went on sale?

Quite a few of us paid 9.99 for Ponds.

Anyhow, I stashed Secret Wars Captain America and Wolverine at La Brea Target if any of you need them.

I don't suppose any of you have found clone cash coupons in your recent figure purchases.

I guess what I'm saying is, what makes Ponds so special- the foil sticker? He'll surely be repacked later on, so why didn't Hasbro put him in a collector case or something?

I guess I didn't post it in THIS thread, but I got Devastator last night at Wal-Mart!

Just got Human Alliance SideSwipe at Target this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I guess I didn't post it in THIS thread, but I got Devastator last night at Wal-Mart!
    Saw that horrible thing at target 2 weeks ago. I'm sure I would had liked it when I was 10, but this thing says cheap all over it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

It's actually 6 large, heavy, articulated, pieces of colorful plastic.

It's sad that the individual vehicles don't transform into robots, but overall I like having this.

But I'd also complain about the scales in that Mixmaster and especially Scavenger are way too big and Long Haul is way too small.

Having 7 robots form Devastator would have resolved this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I guess what I'm saying is, what makes Ponds so special- the foil sticker? He'll surely be repacked later on, so why didn't Hasbro put him in a collector case or something?

idk --but he is a TRU exclusive and I highly doubt he'll be repacked, just as Target's Cmdr Fox will not be. It also ****es me off that there was no starcase. $10 price point warrants a starcase. Hasbro also screwed us on the case with CW Holo Grievous.

has anyone, including the top pro collectors (Snags, crunchy, etc.) found TF2 deluxe Ice Cream truck (mudflap & skidz)?? I'd like to see this one. Just curious. Lookin for this is probably like lookin for demon face Batman variant - u'll never see it ever. A shame that kids will have a hard time getting the truck

has anyone, including the top pro collectors (Snags, crunchy, etc.) found TF2 deluxe Ice Cream truck (mudflap & skidz)?? I'd like to see this one. Just curious. Lookin for this is probably like lookin for demon face Batman variant - u'll never see it ever. A shame that kids will have a hard time getting the truck
    Seen about 15 Ice Cream Trucks in the past 3 1/2 weeks in Targets spread throughout the Valley... I saw 2 mid morning as a matter of fact in a Target near NoHo today.