Page 663 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 10414
    TRU Los Feliz had that Devastator, I kinda expected it to be bigger, I hadn't seen it on shelves before, only at conventions. In person, for $100 that box is not much, roughly the same as the $50 Unicron boxes over the last few years. Pass!

Target Glendale (or was it Evil Rock?) had the new Clone Wars big R/C R2-D2, looked a little cheaper than I had expected, same with the new gyrocopter CW vehicles that are also out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Seen about 15 Ice Cream Trucks in the past 3 1/2 weeks in Targets spread throughout the Valley... I saw 2 mid morning as a matter of fact in a Target near NoHo today.
    thx, i've casually looked last week in all my runs and haven't seen it. Maybe i can get lucky and see it. Still haven't seen jetfire either.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    idk --but he is a TRU exclusive and I highly doubt he'll be repacked, just as Target's Cmdr Fox will not be. It also ****es me off that there was no starcase. $10 price point warrants a starcase. Hasbro also screwed us on the case with CW Holo Grievous.

has anyone, including the top pro collectors (Snags, crunchy, etc.) found TF2 deluxe Ice Cream truck (mudflap & skidz)?? I'd like to see this one. Just curious. Lookin for this is probably like lookin for demon face Batman variant - u'll never see it ever. A shame that kids will have a hard time getting the truck
    I saw a few of the Ice Cream Trucks at Glendale Target before SDCC, I think.

Idk what people r lookin for but LF TRU had a few dlx Jolts and Dead ends this afternoon.

They appeared to be out of SE, Destro and baroness as far as movie figures. Had a few exclusive Barbecues, no Fireflies . A good assortment of the dlx vehicles, pretty much all. They had one larger size artic vehicle left and one black Cobra Hummer (with cowcatcher ) left.

nothing good for SW, but had a few AT-TEs and a BMF

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    thx, i've casually looked last week in all my runs and haven't seen it. Maybe i can get lucky and see it. Still haven't seen jetfire either.
    I saw a few Jetfires this morning at Wal Mart Pano city

TF Ice Cream Trucks, about 5, at Wal-Mart in Duarte, as well has 4 of scout-class Scalpel. They also had the new Clone Wars Role Play Ultimate Blaster, and CW Space Helmet Anakin.

Target Duarte had a single Human Alliance Sideswipe, which I bought.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Helloo Helloooo Hellooooooooo. Man it is deader than dead here.

Anyone see a new Y-Wing? I need help getting one!!!!!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I haven't heard anything about a Y-wing being found yet.

Hasbro shipped the ARC-170 again as its placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Helloo Helloooo Hellooooooooo. Man it is deader than dead here.

Anyone see a new Y-Wing? I need help getting one!!!!!!!
    I saw the Y-Wing yesterday at TRU in Culver City.
    I'll be back over there this weekend, if it's still there, I'll grab it for you.

These new Clone Wars figures are sucking me back in! UGH. I can't fight it...they are freakin' awesome!

I finally got sucked into going to Crenshaw WM, holy crap is that place a dump! Makes the Panorama City store look good. They had nothing of note in the SW department except sadness.