Page 665 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 10286

Thanks BlueSnags! I appreciate it!

I'm also trying to find a Clone Wars Plo Koon, C3PO and Dooku (all on the Blue & White Cards). Anyone by chance seen those around at all?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Thanks BlueSnags! I appreciate it!

I'm also trying to find a Clone Wars Plo Koon, C3PO and Dooku (all on the Blue & White Cards). Anyone by chance seen those around at all?
    If only you wanted those a few months ago when they were plentiful!

I just checked and all 3 are available on HTS. Use STARWARS10 to get 10% off.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    BAM! I couldn't believe that one. I've been holding out for a decent price on that thing and here it is on Target.com. I think it's a Hasbro deal where you get-

$10 off $30 or more
    $20 off $60 or more
    $30 off $90 or more

The code gets you an additional 10% off PLUS free shipping. It'll come to $65.84. WOW.
    in addition (read on the TF boards) u can get LC Jetfire for about 32.50 with the deal and code. He may be out of stock now though.
    thx for the heads up Crunchy & snags!!!

i couldn't resist, i broke down and got the TT. $65 is too good to pass up. That's 40% off. I figured even if i got lucky and found a TT on clearance for 30% off, that'd be $70 and with tax $77. I hope they honor this price, we'll all be ****ed if they don't
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-25-2009 at 06:35 AM. Reason: tt

Found Clone Trooper Denal this morning at Target, so I'm good with him now.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    in addition (read on the TF boards) u can get LC Jetfire for about 32.50 with the deal and code. He may be out of stock now though.
    thx for the heads up Crunchy & snags!!!

i couldn't resist, i broke down and got the TT. $65 is too good to pass up. That's 40% off. I figured even if i got lucky and found a TT on clearance for 30% off, that'd be $70 and with tax $77. I hope they honor this price, we'll all be ****ed if they don't
    AAAaannd - out of stock.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Before I return them to Target...I have an extra Clone Trooper Denal, Cad Bane and Ashoka in Space Suit if anyone needs them.

Lemme know or else they are going back to Target!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Actually, the one I called Valencia WM is probably what JT called Newhall Ranch? The one with a TRU right next to it (you'd think that combo would be a gold mine for toys!) I believe there are 2 other locations northwest and northeast of that one but I haven't ventured out there as I don't know the area that well. I know how to get to the aforementioned Walmart, Target on McBean and Magic Mountain and Six Flags Magic Mountain and that's about it.
    No, that one you're talking about next to TRU is indeed Valencia. Newhall Ranch is in, well, it's in Newhall Ranch. There's another one not far from there. I took the 5 to the 14, then took a couple roads. Since I was there, I also went to the one in Santa Clarita a few miles northwest (it was closer to the 5 freeway and made a nice 3-stop WM triangle). It's best to either GPS it or do what I did, Google Map it, as the area is quite desolate and a little confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Crenshaw and Panorama City Wal Marts are the two-story variety. For some reason, those are the worst.
    Crenshaw is a 3-story, but you make a good point. They're also the only WMs in malls. I think it's because they're the only WMs not built to be a WM but built out of other businesses. Oddly, San Diego has a 3-story WM that's super nice, but I am pretty sure they built it for themselves.

It's out, but it's $69.99. It's a cool ship, but really? 70 bucks? I don't think so...
    Have you seen the box in person? And if so, where?

Before I return them to Target...I have an extra Clone Trooper Denal, Cad Bane and Ashoka in Space Suit if anyone needs them.

I kinda want Bane and Ahsoka, but I'm super busy this week and won't be able to meet up until next week.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Have you seen the box in person? And if so, where?
    I have seen it in person, saw it last Thursday at TRU in Culver City on Jefferson.
    Looks pretty cool, but the amount they are charging for that and the ARC-170 is just silly...

I'd like all 3 but like JT I don't have time to meet this week either. Plus he responded first and I'm not worried about finding those figures at all.