Page 666 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 10330

Wally World

Even when I was hunting all the time, I never once wished that I had a WalMart in my town or any adjacent towns. I never shopped at WM until I needed SW exclusives- and now I have no reason (or almost no reason).

Anyone have a 12" Ark of the Covenant mail-away? I'd be willing to trade for some SW figures or older vehicles, or cash.

Also selling my Endor AT-AT, $100 which is what I paid (retail).

Ahhhhhh!!!! Speck started page 666! Evil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What the hell happened?
    Interesting observation...
    this is the quote at the top of the first page. I was curious (as when logged in, the newest page is no.1 and the oldest is 666) after reading bikerscout's comment...Ahhhhhh!!!! Speck started page 666! Evil!!!
    coincidence?
    Bought a Darth Maul legends today to keep carded as it has the darth maul sticker mail away. some EP 1 nostalgia you might say.

edit: of course I messed up the effect by posting, now it is a post further down the page! still funny to me, especially after just watching an episode of Reaper that was still on my Tivo

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    I have seen it in person, saw it last Thursday at TRU in Culver City on Jefferson.
    Looks pretty cool, but the amount they are charging for that and the ARC-170 is just silly...
    I stopped by the same TRU last night and no signs of the Y-Wing. I was able to finally pick up Commander Ponds.

Where did you find the Denal/Cad Bane wave? I haven't been able to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    I stopped by the same TRU last night and no signs of the Y-Wing. I was able to finally pick up Commander Ponds.

Where did you find the Denal/Cad Bane wave? I haven't been able to find them.
    Target in Culver City on Jefferson - right near the TRU.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Went to a couple of TRU's this morning, and they have reset the front displays that were GI Joe and Transformers to Star Wars. I'm assuming this is for the 2nd Season of Clone Wars??? Anyway, the entire front display is now Star Wars - which is nice to see
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    I have seen it in person, saw it last Thursday at TRU in Culver City on Jefferson.
    Looks pretty cool, but the amount they are charging for that and the ARC-170 is just silly...
    I fully agree, but I gotta see that Y-wing box in person. Thanks for the 411!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Ahhhhhh!!!! Speck started page 666! Evil!!!
    It's page 333 if you're displaying 20 posts per page.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I could sure use a stash if any of you come across these Justice League packs at Target

Cheetah/Shade/Lex Luthor

Batman Beyond/Warhawk/Bruce Wayne

Thanks!

New Indy Prop Coming

Saw this tonight- very expensive at $189, but awesome looking. I love the base, so this will be something to save up for. Finally a decent Indy offering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Idol.jpg  

wow! Is that a fuji? Or a gala?? (sorry, couldn't resist)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-28-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: article