Page 667 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717767 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    wow! Is that a fuji? Or a gala?? (sorry, couldn't resist)
    Definitely not a Fuji. I'm going with Gala...
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

I have a Lumiya and Katarn/Vong comic pack stashed at Pasadena East (1 story) Target. PM me if you want them.

I got the Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare comic pack from there as well as Space Anakin from Glendale Target and Commander Gree from Smeagol Rock.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Heads up: Clone Wars Y-Wing Bombers are starting to hit in full swing at Targets and Wal-Marts...I know there are a few of you looking for this.
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Man, I sure wish I hadn't been caught up in family drama around my birthday, or I totally would have picked up those comic pack stashes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I could sure use a stash if any of you come across these Justice League packs at Target

Cheetah/Shade/Lex Luthor

Batman Beyond/Warhawk/Bruce Wayne

Thanks!
    Gah, that Batman Beyond pack is too awesome! I thought I was out, but they pulled me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw this tonight- very expensive at $189, but awesome looking. I love the base, so this will be something to save up for. Finally a decent Indy offering.
    Geez that's nice. If Sideshow had given me a higher amount gift card, I'd probably buy it.

Nice site. I'm considering going with a buddy of mine who is really eager to go opening day. I am on the fence as I kind of want to wait until it leaves Anaheim and comes to the Nokia Center downtown, as I'd much rather drive 6 miles than 40, but I do respect the desire to do opening night. I am also not quite as excited only because I'm going to see John Williams conduct the LA Philharmonic next week at the Hollywood Bowl, my dad got us tix for a birthday present.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

News of this broke on SW day of SDCC. U didn't know??? A. Daniels came out right after they showed the clip -very thrilling, esp. if u'd never seen him before. Goin on 10/8 -Nokia.

Didn't go to SDCC, and haven't read any news about this concert, so it was a surprise to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Man, I sure wish I hadn't been caught up in family drama around my birthday, or I totally would have picked up those comic pack stashes.

Gah, that Batman Beyond pack is too awesome! I thought I was out, but they pulled me back in!

JT, if you should see one please stash or even pick up for me. Thanks! I've decided I want at least two of the sets so I can put Bruce's head on the Bats Beyond costume like on the first Bats Beyond episode.

I picked up a Marvel Universe (I still can't believe Disney is buying Marvel!) Red Hulk today.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

Nice site. I'm considering going with a buddy of mine who is really eager to go opening day. I am on the fence as I kind of want to wait until it leaves Anaheim and comes to the Nokia Center downtown, as I'd much rather drive 6 miles than 40, but I do respect the desire to do opening night. I am also not quite as excited only because I'm going to see John Williams conduct the LA Philharmonic next week at the Hollywood Bowl, my dad got us tix for a birthday present.
    Me too. I'm going with my wife and a couple of friends this weekend to the Bowl. Are you bringing your light saber JT? I've heard that when they get to the Star Wars music section, everyone lights up their sabers and it looks great!