Page 669 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 169569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,690 of 10360
    Burbank and Noho Targets have wedge's Xwing for 49.99. Includes wedge,R2 unit, and 2 ladders. Seems like the Y wing for 65+ should have a pilot.

Found the Clone Wars Wal-Mart Exclusive 2 packs tonight. Found both sets: Thire & Rys and Yoda & Jek. These are by far my favorite thing released for Clone Wars yet!
    Also found a ton of the new Wal-Mart Exclusive Evolutions Packs - I don't collect these so I left them behind, but they did look pretty cool - especially the Clone Commando pack. PM me for location info.

The only thing I'm really trying to find now is Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter. So if any of you see that when you're out & about, do me a favor and stash that badboy for me if you don't mind!
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Just be glad it wasn't an exclusive. Esp. TRU. I agree with KM -50 bux max. U r getting a whopper of a vehicle for this price. I forget -is a figure included?
    No. There's no figure included. The Y-Wing can seat Anakin, Ahsoka, and R2D2 (each sold separately of course).

Yeah, that's wack. The Y-wing should have one figure at least for the price point.

For the Evo. Clone Commando pack --if anyone just wants Fi and Alpha and doesn't want the Storm Commando, plmk, I will buy or trade. Thx.

Pasadena (2 story) Target has a Wedge X-Wing as well.

Got me some of the new Clone Wars 2-packs from WM yesterday. I really like these. Can't wait for round 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Got me some of the new Clone Wars 2-packs from WM yesterday. I really like these. Can't wait for round 2!!!
    There's a round 2??!!?!?
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

I believe another WM exclusive as well. I forget which Episode they're from this time, but the first pack is Cody & Echo. The second pack is Rex & Fives. RS has pics.

Target X-wing Red 2

I found Wedge's X-wing on an end cap today at Target in Omaha, Nebraska.

Saw both the Y-Wing and Wedge X-Wing today - passing for now. Waiting for the inevitable sale on both. Thanks to Crunchy for the CW 2-pack hookup!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]